Wednesday, October 30, 2019

Yunseong on Instiz: Ep.3

How is it being a fan of Hwang Yunseong??


I'm about to become a fan..How is it being a fan of him? Does he tend to have a lot of content?? Also, please tell me how Yunseong is likeㅜㅜ

-

1. Happy, happy, happy. Even when there's no content, I love that I'm suffering with YunseongiesㅠㅠㅜㅠMy baby
↪ At first he's a shy person but once you get to know him he's lively to the point that you'll go, "Eh?". He's just a Petit in itself

2. There's a plan for him to have a V App as the DWMU model

3. It's great!


4. Yunseong's personality is Petit in itselfㅠㅠㅠ He's a trainee so he doesn't have a lot of content, but I like it when his content gets uploaded from time to time

5. There's not a lot of content these days but even when there's none, you don't know how fun it is when you play around with Yunseongies!! We're the happiest after we've Petit-edㅠㅠㅠㅠ

6. It's nice nice!!! For content, he's still a trainee, so... But you won't regret being his fan!!

7. It's exciting to become a fan of our Petit's. Contents are pretty okay considering he's a trainee, and even if there's none, there's a lot of Yunseongies on Instiz so you won't get bored. It's fun


↪ Yunseong is shy so if you don't know him, he's quiet. Once you've gotten to know him, I think he's very playful and talkative! It's so cute to see him looking at the staff during V App while tapping hearts and stuff like that....





Yunseong's past video!



Is it uploading..? I found Yunseong ㅎㅎ... This is my first time writing a post.. He's so cute, soㅜ


I found him in a Seventeen stage!

-

1. Heol
↪ How did you find him..? That's incredible
↪ It was shared on his academy's Facebook and even from afar, it's Hwang Yunseong, so ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ ㅜ Cute...

2. Yunseong really lived hard...

3. Yunseong really worked hard,,, I have to reflect on myself

4. Whoa, what the, that's amazingㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Yunseong worked hard

5. (OP) I'm worried that it wasn't true. It just looks correct to me..ㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎ

6. That's extraㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ He even did 'Very Nice' performanceㅋㅋㅋEven to the stageㅋㅋㅋㅋAh, Hwang Yunseong

7. No, what's with your sharp eyesㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ


I wanna see Yunseong dance to something like Dumb.and.Dumber where he uses his whole body,,


'Dumb and Dumber' was good too, and now I want to see him dance to something like Seventeen's 'HIT' or 'Happy Ending',,,



Please look at Yunseong's dancing wah wah

-

1. Ah, seriously, I agree. I wanna see Hwang Yunseong dancing

2. Release dancing Petitㅠㅠㅠ

3. I'm curious how much he's improved after seeing that. Petitㅜ

4. I really wanna see him do 'HIT'...ㅠㅠㅠ
↪ I wanna see 'HIT' so bad,,, 'Fear' that came out now too ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Ah, if Hwang Yunseong seriously danced to 'Fear', that day will be my last life due to heart attack


Hwang Yunseong's new runway pic is so



cute
The point of Runway Yunseong is his round face and his Pe-finger that's covered in lip tint

-

1. Whoa, Yungseongangㅠㅠㅠ

2. He was more round and looked more like a babyㅠㅠㅠㅠ

3. Peachie

4. Ahㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ NewYunseong

5. ㅜㅜㅜㅜBaby ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

6. Whoa, he's so pretty...


What do you think Koo Jungmo and Hwang Yunseong call each other..


1. Jungmo-yah ; Yunseong-ah (informal)

2. Yah, Koo Jungmo ; Yah, Hwang Yunseong (informal)

3. Yah (Hey) (informal)

4. Jungmo-nim ; Yunseong-nim (formal)

5. Trainee Koo Jungmo ; Trainee Hwang Yunseong (formal)

6. Excuse me... Excuse me (in Japanese)... (formal)



I think it's number 6..

-

1. 6...?ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. I think it's kinda number 1 ㅎ
↪ Ah, but, I don't know. How close are they really? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
↪ (OP) Ah, I wanna hear them talking to each other (Sob

3. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㄱㅋNumber 1

4. Ah, why are Jungmo-nim, Yunseong-nim so funny

5. What's with number 6ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
↪ (OP) Excuse me....Jungmo-yah... Heok..) Why, Yunseong-ah..

6. 6+1
↪ Excuse me...Yunseong-ah...Excuse me...Jungmo-yah...
↪ (OP) ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋI think it's like this... Sigh, let us hear it ㅠㅠ



Every time I see this thing about Yunseong's proportions, I can't believe itㅋㅋㅋ Isn't that almost 2m,,,?



Center!!
Look at the length of his legsㅋㅋ

-

1. Is the length of his legs real life

2. It's like he's a different species than me.. Yunseong-ah, what planet are you from?

3. Our Petit is a wall
↪ What does he lackㅜㅜ

4. I heard he's from a different star
↪ That's right. Petit Star

5. His legs are very long
↪ ㅠㅜㅜㅜI'm falling for the length of his legs



Yunseongies....They said no headbands during the fansign....



(Hello. This is DWMU.
When you attend the event you inquired after winning a spot, you are only allowed to film from your seat, and we hope you understand that headbands/props are prohibited due to the nature of the clothing brand event.)

I asked them whether headbands are allowed and to film during the fansignㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠCEO-nimㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠPlease have mercyㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-

1. ㅠㅠㅠNo ㅠㅠㅠ

2. Ah..clothing...But it is correct, but..Teacher..Crown.......Teddy bear....Aaaah.....

3. ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠBut filming is allowed,,,ㅠㅠ Can't he give a filming time or something like that after the fansign is over?🥺

4. Heol.. . . . Teacher, please, only the headbands ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ ㅠ ㅠ ㅠㅠ

5. CEO-nimㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ You're a Petit fan like us, no...ㅜㅅㅜ But I understand because it's a clothing brand,, It is true🥺

6. Money gun....Police hat....Crown.....Sob


On Yunseong's in-ear design


Do you think ㅎㅅㅇ is there or not?

I bet it's there

I think a bear in-ear will be the cutest thing in the world....

-

1. 100% there

2. What's ㅎㅅㅇ?
↪ The bear Yunseong created on his autographed with his nameㅎㅎㅎ


3. It has to be there

4. Someone said Yunseong did the design?!! That's cuteㅠㅠㅠ

0 comments:

Post a Comment