Monday, November 9, 2020

Netizens Are Fond of Changuk's Wide-Eyed Fascination

Pictures of a rookie idol's own fascination posted on Instagram🥳



(Today's Changuk Diary 201103
We did 2 songs on a music show for the first time today
I think it was a very fruitful day because we did 2 songs
I don't know whether our fans will watch The Show
And I'm curious, which one do our fans like more between Nostalgia and Overdrive
For me, I like Colors the most~!^^)

His own fascinating rehearsal nametag


The fascinating MCD DRIPPIN nametag


The fascinating cup noodles that he ate at Inkigayo New!

Changukie is just fascinated by music shows, doesn't he?

+


Please show a lot of interest for 'Nostalgia' by godsent rookie idols DRIPPIN🌈🖤


He's Joo Changuk

-

1. ㅋㅋㅋCute

2. My heart hurts.. He's adorable...

3. Ah, he's cute. It's so obvious that he's a rookieㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. Ah, Jjanguki is so cute. This baby... ㅠㅠ

5. Heol, adorable...

6. The content of the first picture is kinda like the content of Naver BlogㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋCute

7. That's cute. He's really a rookieㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

8. They're things that might be trivial to other people but to us, that's Jjanguk's very special emotionsㅋㅋㅋㅋ큐ㅜㅜㅜㅠㅠ I'm just touched...I'm crying... He's so cute and adorable....

9. Please look at the star of the pictures... Our Shiroㅜㅜ


10. Ah, Joo Changuk ㅠㅠㅠㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ You're so adorable ㅠㅠ

11. Heol, why is he so tall???!!!? His face is such a cutie, though ㅜ
↪ Changuk has always been the tallest in Woollimz,,,!!!ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ He's just a tall bean sprout
↪ Ah, really? I knew he was tall, but I didn't know he was that tall... Cute...
↪ Jjanguk is 184cm tall... But he keeps growing (actually, Changuk doesn't really take an interest in his own height but the members are more interested in it than he is)

12. Heyyo, I'm Chyanguki


13. CuteㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋJjanguk-ahㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠChanguk is also fascinated by the camera in the behind videoㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋHe goes, "I'm Changuk. I am Joo Changuk!"ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

14. Adorableㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ You can tell how fascinated he is by the picture compositionㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

15. On V Live, Changuk.. is so cute when he looks at his members talking about his charming points ㅠ

0 comments:

Post a Comment