Friday, November 6, 2020

The Instiz Ad Actually Works

What's DRIPPIN like?


Every time their Instiz ad pops up I went, "Who in the world is this...Is this a clothes ad...Is this a brand ad?" but one of them is so my style so I clicked it and the MV came out and I was like, "What's this?"

So,,,I came to know that they're rookies. Is there any anon that can tell me about them? I have to ask fans about things like this, though...

-

1. DRIPPIN, our babies,,


↪ (OP) The kids look really handsome in a tall and neat way

2. I saw them for the first time on MCD and they were good

3. Who's DRIPPIN? They're the incredibly genius puppies, of course~~


↪ (OP) They all have the looks that I really like...

4. Lee Hyeop (22) Oldest hyung, main vocalist


↪ (OP) Handsome
↪ Hwang Yunseong (21) Leader, main dancer


↪ Joo Changuk (20) Vocalist, the tallest


↪ Kim Dongyun (19) Main rapper


↪ Kim Minseo (19) Vocalist +sparkling eyes


↪ Cha Junho (19) Vocalist +Chavid (Cha + Michelangelo's David statue)


↪ Alex (17) Sub-rapper, maknae


↪ (OP) All of them are so handsomeㅠㅠㅠI'm here after watching their videos and it's a picture party here so I'm saving everything

If you go here, the kids upload selcas every day!!!!
They're not obligated to upload every day, but they're babies who apologize when they're late in uploading🌈🖤🌈🖤

0 comments:

Post a Comment