Sunday, October 20, 2019

The Hwang Minsoo Phenomenon

Taken from the character Son Min Soo in Cheese in the Trap who always follows the female lead's style, Hwang Minsoo means to buy everything Yunseong has, from apparel, accessories, to bags and phone cases.

Hwang Minsoo


I went to MUSINSA to copy Yunseong and everything was 200,000 won (~$170)....... I ended up not buying half of it. MUSINSA is bad for you......8ㅅ8

-

1. Hwang Minsooㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
↪ I'll buy everything to copy him. Couple shirts. Anyway~~~

2. I want to buy them too. What did you buy? Can you share? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
↪ 


↪ 






↪ My bank account is not happy but it's a happy shopping🧡🧡
↪ OP, thank you🧡🧡 I'm going to Hwang Minsoo tonight as well

3. I'm planning to Hwang Minsoo today too but 200,000 won...ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
↪ ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋWhere at,,,,
MUSINSA too... I'll be like OP ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
↪ ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋI'm going to buy the Adidas and Nike after I get next month's salary...

4. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㄱ It's so funny that my timeline is ruined every time Yunseong's casual outfit comes out
↪ ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋHe's just Human MUSINSA, Hwang Yunseongㄴㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ


Yunseong fans


What have you Hwang Minsoo-ed???

-

1. I ordered my AirPod case

2. The AirPod case..
↪ People who Hwang Minsoo the AirPod case are so many

3. His favorite necklace
↪ I'm contemplating whether to buy it. How is it ㅠㅠㅠ?
↪ The circle pendant is bigger than I thought. But I liked it. I bought size M and the length is similar to the one Yunseong wore in a photo. I recommend S if you have a thin neck!! Mine isn't thin..ㅎㅎ

4. I got the AirPod case

5. Yunseong's clothes..

6. I automaticalled Hwang Minsoo-ed with the 3 shirts I bought last year
↪ Whoa, I'm really jealous of thisㅠㅠㅠㅠ Tell me what clothes you will buy in the future,,,,

7. I unintentionally Hwang Minsoo-ed.... His necklace and t-shirt are the same as mineㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

8. The cherry t-shirt and AirPod case...
↪ I belatedly looked up the cherry t-shirt and they have nothing but the white oneㅠㅠㅠ

9. The cherry shirt, the t-shirt he wore during the agency evaluation, and the AirPod case,,,


Hwang Yunseong's bag from today's eyewitness account is the same as mine, heol


He's not my 1pick but he's my likable pick... I unintentionally Hwang Minsoo-edㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I guess he likes street fashion. I also have the same t-shirt as his... Is he a MUSINSA loverㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-

1. MUSINSA lover is correct

2. It seems like half of Yunseong's clothes are from MUSINSAㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. Yunseong is the Human MUSINSA


Hwang Minsoos, what size of Yunseong's NONENON necklace did you get???


s?? m?? l??

-

1. S
↪ S is also big for me...
↪ Where does it come until???
↪ My collarbone...?
↪ Oho!! Thanks!!

2. m for me
↪ Where does m come until???
↪ Like Yunseong's, but slightly longer?
↪ Aha! Thanks!!🧡🧡🧡


Hwang Yunseong's favorite bag againㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ



Must I really Hwang Minsoo,,

-

1. Ah, I might buy that for real

2. Does he not have any other bag
↪ Sorry, Yunseong-ah
↪ ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
↪ Heyy, this is an insult to the human who lives and dies by MUSINSA

3. I already bought it
↪ It was on sale so I hurriedly bought it. I originally don't wear that kind of style, though

4. I Hwang Minsoo-ed his necklace yesterday, but that bag looks sparkling to me

5. He's so cute....


I finally Hwang Minsoo-ed this..



I went to Common Ground today and I immediately saw this and thought of Yunseong so I bought it,,,,,,But when I got home, I have a lot of black shirts. I did buy white shirts, but,,,,ㅎ I now have 6 Hwang Minsoo items,,,,,

-

1. Whoa, how much is it??
↪ Ah, sorry, it's written thereㅋㅋㅋㅋ
↪ It was on sale so I bought it for 20,300 wonㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋMUSINSA is having a discount too right now!!
↪ What????Sale?????I'm running to do Hwang Minsoo too
↪ Let's quickly go and buy


2. Added to my cart


↪ You buy it too, quickly


3. You make me wanna buy it. Take responsibility


↪ You just need to buy it too


4. What did you Hwang Minsoo?ㅜㅜ I'm here to hear the review for those 6 items! Quickly ! I'm curious


↪ Cherry t-shirt, necklace, favorite bag, AirPod case, phone case, and that t-shirt...
My cherry shirt is size M but it covers my butt (My height is 167 cm)
The necklace is similar to Yunseong but I think it's shorter than Yunseong's?
The bag is smaller than I thought and it falls down until half of my butt
The AirPod case is cool
The phone case is very pretty in real life (not the Simpsons one)
I haven't tried the 8:22 shirt yet but I think it'll be similar to the cherry shirt


Am I the only one who didn't do any Hwang Minsoo with Yunseong's fashion?


Petit whose fashion is so far away from my daily fashion..

-

1. Me too...
↪ I really only wear dresses..
↪ Me too.. I can't wear Adidas with a skirt..

2. Me too.....
↪ I need to change my makeup and hairstyleㅋㅋㅋ

3. Me too. Yunseong's clothes are the prettiest when he wears it. Noona is a blouse fan...
↪ Noona too.. Noona will dress up neatly. Let Yunseong be a fashion people

4. I bought the necklace

5. I only bought one cherry shirt...The bag is really..Noona never even thinks of buying it..
↪ Me too. But still, the cherry shirt. I was contemplating and it sold out ㅎㅎ

6. I've always loved MUSINSA so I do Hwang Minsoo, but the size ㅎ;

7. Our daily fashions are similar so I bought some Hwang Minsoo itemsㅎㅎ..


Yunseongies... My Hwang Minsoo item arrived



How in the world do I wear thisㄱㅋㄲㄱㄱㄱ One strap on my shoulder and I hold the other one...? If I use two straps it'd look like I took it away from a kindergarten teacher.. ㄱㄱㅋㄱㅋㄱㄱ

-

1. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋKindergarten teacher bagㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋQuickly try it and write a reviewㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ


↪ No, I thought it was like a cross bag?? but it has two strapsㅋㄱㄱㄱㄱㄱㄱ 구ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅠ I tried wearing it once and it was so weird...It's big, though...
↪ Is this the bag??


↪ ....!Yeah!!! So Petit coordinated it, he's cuteㅜㅜㅠㅡㅠ Tighten the yellow strap on this kind of outfitㅜㅜㅠ
↪ Quickly put it on and give us a review!!
↪ First, a review at home...The bag is bigger than I expected. I like it so much!!! I put a lot of things like ecobags in my bag when I travel every day so if I use this, I have a lot of spaces to put things, so I love it!!!! If I adjust the straps, I think it would look like Petit's, so I feel happy...
↪ Thanks!!! It can be used like usual, right??
↪ Of course!!!! If it's too burdensome for you, it seems like you can remove the yellow straps!!!

2. Like this!!


↪ Yunseong just lets the yellow straps hang
↪ This...So the strap needs to be like that...? I wear it on the backㄱㄱㅋㄱㄱㄱㄱLike a real bagㄱㄱㄱㅋㄱㄱ ㅋ

3. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋYou can wear it with one strap like a cross bag and also let one one strap hang!
↪ Whoa, I know this now....ㄱㄱㄱㅋㄱㄱㄱㄱㄱThanksㅜㅜㅜㅜㅠ



Why is my style different from Yunseong's.....ㅋ I'm crying over Yunseong


Hwang Minsoo.... I should've just bought the cherry t-shirt........ I wear blouse, though. I think the NONENON (necklace) will be funny too and I've never tried bucket hat before............ Yunseong-ah, wear something bling bling for once!

-

1. Our Human MUSINSA, Petit...

2. I really can't buy the bucket hatㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I can't even try the necklace... Yunseong...I'll just see the items in picturesㅠ
↪ But even so, the bracelet from today looks okay, but I think it'll be funny if I wear it with my usual styleㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. I changed my clothing style because Yunseong,,,
↪ I'll have to change it too.. I suddenly want to do Hwang Minsoo



He can wait for mint choco in a restaurant.............. I can't Hwang Minsoo mint choco.

-

1. That's why...

2. Team Mint Choco, make some noiiise~~~!!!!!

3. Cold toothpaste, no

4. A refined palate

5. It's mint choco. Seriously, why do you eat toothpaste ?-?

6. Team Mint Choco is really happy, seriously




I'm going to buy this necklace!!!!!!!!!! Please congratulate me

-

1. Heol, Gucci Gucci!!!!
↪ Give us a review!!!ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ


↪ Of course~~~~

2. Heol, that's great..!! By the way, are you buying the men or women necklace? I'm contemplating..
↪ The women one! The one uploaded by Hwang Yunseong Closet was for women too!!

3. Where is this from?
↪ Gucci...ㅎ
↪ Do you know the product name?
https://www.gucci.com/kr/ko/pr/jewelry-watches/silver-jewelry/silver-jewelry-for-women/interlocking-g-pendant-necklace-p-455535J84000811?utm_source=naver_kr&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=silver-jewelry_shopping&NaPm=ct%3Dk038tt0g%7Cci%3D56ee234426c91d25a64fa5589726e0008523e1d2%7Ctr%3Dslsc%7Csn%3D496756%7Chk%3D0f96bdfd22354967ba2668397c22413c1126d676 I think it's this one


Wait a minute, guys ... This is the first time that we see our Hwang Yunseong using his AirPods



The guy who made people do Hwang Minsoo only with the case ,,
He finally uses the AirPods

-

1. Heol, you're right

2. Heol, that's true,,, We've only seen the case
↪ What song could Petit be listening to?
↪ I heard he was listening to the DWMU song

3. Heol... It's real...


Yunseongies, when you guys go to Yunseong's debut showcase


Put on all your Hwang Minsoo items and come. I'll go with my cherry t-shirt, necklace, and bag. When we encounter each other, we greet with the eyeball thing like Yunseong

-

1. ㅋㅋㅌㅌㅋㅋㅋㅌㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋThat's perfect

2. Ahㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Call

3. Can't I do the grapefruit hair? (t/n: Yunseong's pink hair)
↪ That's a bit..
↪ Can't I.. do it......?
↪ Do it if you want

4. Okie, I'm gonna wear a village chief hat (t/n: a village chief hat is always green like the hat Yunseong wore when he was spotted out with the CEO and Hyeop in August)

5. We'll have to open our eyes all day long

6. Let's do the eyeball thing when we encounter each other in the streets

7. Okay, you can't pretend not to know

8. What if my contacts fall out when I do the eyeball thing?
↪ Then just open your eyes halfwayㅎㅅㅎ
↪ Okay, I'm gonna do it

9. Okay, got it

10. Ahㅋㅋㅋㅋ I love it


0 comments:

Post a Comment