Saturday, October 5, 2019

Yunseong on Instiz: Ep.2

Another video of Yunseong during the last episode is out๐Ÿ˜ญ My heart hurts seeing him laugh




ใ… ใ… ใ… ....

-

1. ใ…œใ…œใ…œใ…œใ…œ But rather than sad, he's happier now so I'm glad

2. I watched this earlier and I cried a large bucket...

3. Teddy Bearใ…œใ…œใ…œใ…œ

4. Ah, I was fine earlierใ… ใ… ใ… ใ… ใ… but this ใ…œใ…œใ…œใ…œใ…œใ…œใ…œใ…œ Teddy Bearใ… ใ… ใ… ใ… be happyใ… ใ… ใ… ใ… ใ… ใ… ใ… I love you

5. Aah, I'm cryingใ…œใ…œใ…œใ…œใ…œใ…œTeddy Bear, I love youใ…œใ…œใ…œ

6. Our Teddy Bearใ… ใ… ใ… ใ…œใ…œใ…  My heart hurts but there's only happy things for you now๐Ÿงก

7. Teddy Bear who's receiving love ใ… ใ…  But the hyungs are very tallใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹



I have a lot of things I'm curious about Yunseong but I'm the most curious about his graduation pictures now





I wanna ask him if he knows about this...

I wanna drop this Produce relationshipใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹

I'm so, so curious every time I see these

-

1. ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ This is really amazing
↪ Ah, I'm laughing againใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹No, I'm cryingใ… ใ… ใ… ใ… ใ… What to do with these guys? I'm laughing to death. They're too cute

2. What is thisใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ What is this, whoa, this is amazingใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹
↪ When these came out, I thought that I was depending my life on 00z...

3. ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹Moreover, they're the same [poses]ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ It's a dรฉcalcomanie (copy and paste), what theใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹
↪ They really....have nothing that's not lovelyใ… ใ… ใ… ใ… ใ… ใ… ใ… 

4. ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹This is my first time seeing this ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹This is awesome
↪ They're soulmates for real

5. Heol, I got goosebumpsใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹
↪ Aren't they too cuteใ…œใ…œใ…œใ…œใ…œใ…œใ… ใ…œใ…œใ… Even Jungmo became my baby at that momentใ… ใ… ใ… ใ… ใ… 

6. Noใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹Fated best friendsใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹
↪ Ah, this is really funnyใ…  I miss 00z

7. ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹Friends for life, acknowledged
↪ I'm really curious...Do the kids know this too...that you guys are real best friends,,,,,,,,




I'll start practicing from now on

-

1. Practice the "tok tak" beat
↪ I heard that's hardใ… 
↪ Anyway, do it. The real Yunseong is a genius so the fake Yunseong has to be a genius too

2. Let's practice the "tok tak" beat
↪ I can't even beatboxใ… ใ… 

3. I'll film the fancam
↪ You know how to do the "tok tak" beat??
↪ ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹No

4. Okay, I'll record it
↪ Get in to the fansign first..

5. I'll write a fan account of the "tok tak" beat
↪ Let's get in to the fansign!


I understand "Hwang Yunseong is pretty" after seeing this



I saw Hwang Yunseong fans writing this and I went, "Ah, he's really pretty.." He's pretty

-

1. Pretty


↪ Uwaaใ… ใ… ใ… ใ… ใ… He's cute and pretty... I think his eyes are really pretty

2. Hihi, thank you


↪ Heol, this is also pretty... He was just very pretty that dayใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹

3. I realized, "Whoa, his chin is really pretty" when I saw this



4. That day was legendary. Teddy Bear Princess


↪ He's a princessใ… ใ… ใ… ใ… ใ… ใ… ใ… ใ… ใ… 
↪ But I think this gif is a little crazy.....Thank you, anon...



Whoa, Yunseongies, I'm awesome


I guess he really got eliminated now

Of course, I still am not confident to watch the last episode, but seeing him being hugged by his hyungs after the last episode just now, rather than feeling sad, I thought it was cute

This is all thanks to Petit who hasn't stopped running since the end of the show ใ… ใ… 

-

1. ใ… ใ… ใ… ใ… ใ… Me too, I'm not sad anymoreใ… ใ… 
↪ I guess it's because Petit is a good sonใ… ใ… 

2. He cried a bit but he's cuteใ… ใ… ใ… ใ… ใ… ใ… ใ… 
↪ I'm so proud of my babyใ…œใ…œ

3. I'm not sad at allใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ My Teddy Bear is so pretty and cute on Produce ใ… ใ… 
↪ That's rightใ… ใ… ใ…  So pretty

4. Me too, my sadness has long gone .. No, of course, when I watched it at that time my heart hurt, but I was more worried
↪ I agree. It's not that my heart didn't hurt the first time but he's so cute

5. Petit is a filial sonใ…œใ…œใ…œใ…œ
↪ Filial son baby ใ… ใ… 



Weren't Yunseong's pants big on him??ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹


-

1. If you look at this, I think he lost weight on his wait .... But they're still big ,,,,


↪ Are they big because they matched the length of his legs???
↪ That can be it. Pe-sical is the best

2. I thought I was the onlyใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹
↪ They're big
↪ ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ„ฑใ…‹ใ„ฑใ„ฑ Did they match them to the length of his legs,,,

3. I think they became bigger because he lost weightใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹
↪ ใ…œใ…œใ…œใ… ใ…œEat a lot, Petitใ…œใ…œ






Babyใ… ใ… ใ… ใ…œใ…œใ…œ

-


1. Aah, Petitใ…œใ…œใ…œ Ah, thank you so much to all the trainees who gave him a patใ… ใ… ใ… ใ… ใ…  I sincerely hope that person will have his things smoothed out nowใ… ใ… ใ… 

2. Why did Yunseong look so tinyใ…‹ใ„ฑใ„ฑใ…‹

3. ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹ใ…‹Cuteใ… ใ…œใ…œใ…œใ…œใ…œ That person is really tall

4. ใ… ใ… ใ… ใ… ใ… ใ… Whoaaaaaaaใ…‡ใ…‡ ใ… ใ… ใ… ใ…  That person is very tall so Yunseong looks tiny ใ… ใ… 


Do Woollimz fans get along with each other?


I'm just curious....

-

1. (OP) [You guys] kinda seem like you are close

2. Yeah, we can't get enough of each otherใ… ใ…œ

3. Yeah~ we do. There's a lot of posts like this these days
↪ Ah, I only watched Produce 2, so...I think people who support labelmates are amazing. Sorry
↪ No, why are you apologizing
↪ Because this seems like a hate post...Sorry sorry...

4. We get along really well between fans ใ… ใ… 

5. We do. We drive each other crazy

6. Woollimz fans are not one body so I don't know, but overall, we're on good terms~!~!

7. I think we tend to get along well

8. I love Woollim❤️

9. Woollimz is 7 people ✌๐Ÿป✌๐Ÿป❤️

10. Of course there are people who don't stan [all Woollim trainees], I think most of us like all 7 people!!! ❤

0 comments:

Post a Comment