Wednesday, October 16, 2019

Yunseong as Everyone's Second Pick

Is there anyone unique like me with their Produce X picks?


My 1-2 picks were Song Hyeongjun and Hwang Yunseong...


So when this was released I was really surprised and I loved it


I saw that a lot of other Starship trainees liked Hwang
But I could count the times HwangSong my 2picks were seen together on Produce X on one hand...



Is there anyone who liked uncommon 2picks or 3picks like me?




Lastly, a HwangSong picture that looks edited


+) Whoa, I didn't know that there would be so many commentsㅠㅠThank you everyone
To celebrate, here's a TMI:::
That picture that looks like an edited picture was so awkward that there was even an article about it


(Song Hyeongjun, an awkward two shot with Hwang Yunseong?...'Conflicted expressions and eyes')

-


[+34 | -0] Hwang Yunseong-Koo Jungmo, 00z... The SongHwang combination is unexpectedly adorable

[+32 | -0] Hwang Yunseong-Lee Eunsang for me

[+21 | -1] Yunseong and Hyeop for me!!!So I'm loving it now!

[+16 | -0] Hwang Yunseong-Lee Hyeop for me! Both of them are in Woollim now but at that time, there was almost no one who had these 2picks...ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ My taste and Lee Jungyeop's are the same...

[+13 | -1] For me, it's everyone's 2picks, HwangKeum ㅎㅎ...

[+12 | -0] Hwang Yunseong-Lee Eunsang for me!!!!

[+10 | -0] Hwang Yunseong is just niceㅠㅠㅠㅠ

[+10 | -0] Yohan-Yunseong ,, Did Hwang Yunseong not debut because he was just everyone's second bias?

[+10 | -0] Was it just me who had Hwang Yunseong-Lee Sejin?

[+9 | -0] Hwang Yunseong-Kim Wooseok

[+9 | -0] For me, it's the really common HwangKeum Chemi ㅠㅠㅠ But they're both being buried now

[+9 | -0] Heol, same as me. My 1pick was Hwang Yunseong and Song Hyeongjun was my 2pick, but this is my first time seeing someone with the same 2picks as meㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[+7 | -0] Seriously, there's so many who had XXX ╋ Hwang Yunseong. Was Hwang Yunseong everyone's second bias?

0 comments:

Post a Comment