Saturday, October 5, 2019

Was Yunseong Your X1-MA Pick?

I re-watched all the 'X1-MA' fancams


Talker's Choice mentioned 'X1-MA' so I thought of when the MV first came out and re-watched all the kids' 'X1-MA' fancams.
In my opinion, Kim Wooseok, Kim Sihoon, Kim Gukheon, Son Dongpyo, Choi Byungchan, Hwang Yunseong, Ham Wonjin, these guys were really good.

If I had to pick only 2 people as my 'X1-MA' Pick here, I would say Hwang Yunseong and Ham Wonjin.

Hwang Yunseong has a sleek, knife-like dancing line with discipline in it so when I see him dance like that, he has a lot of energy and is neat, so it's good to see. He's just a main dancer.
For Ham Wonjin, he's good at controlling his dynamics and even the details of his fingertips are distinct, and his face looks relax, so he looks like he's just enjoying the stage.


I'm really looking forward to what's next from Woollim and Starship





-


[+58 | -3] That's right. I feel that Hwang is the standard way and Ham is the relax way. Thank you for viewing Petit prettily


[+47 | -2] Yunseong will be successful without stopping. Seriously, if you see what he says in his interview, he said he practices whenever he has free timeㅠ He also said that he doesn't lose his gratitude too

[+40 | -2] You=Me, the same. I watched 1/3 of the 'X1-MA' fancams and I thought these two were the best.

[+26 | -0] I love posts like thisㅠㅠ I found that Yunseong who works harder is really pretty, especially every time he does an interview, he always said that he worked harder in practicing because he wanted to show his grown image quickly to his waiting fans, that he would repay them with performance, etc. He has the fundamental attitude. Seriously, it shows through his thoughts and behaviors that he's someone who's lovedㅠPlus, his skills are per_fect as well. I'll stan Hwang Yunseong for life


[+22 | -0] From his expressions, fingertips, eye contact, to him being on beat, he doesn't miss anything


[+20 | -0] This is absolutely Hwang-oppa


[+16 | -1] Honestly, if it's 'X1-MA', then I think of Hwang Yunseong. At the peak of Produce promotion, I saw gifs of him dancing on beat and I thought, "Whoa, that's awesome," and looked up his fancams and watched Produce. When he became the center at the end I thought, "He'll do well."ㅠㅠ

[+14 | -0] 'X1-MA' was a 4 minute and 25 second stage but if you watch the second half, there were a few kids who seemed tired, but Hwang Yunseong maintain his energy until the end. Plus, he winked 3x in the middle. He was fun to watch

[+14 | -0] No, why did I start paying attention to him during 'Believer'!! Moreover, he got attention because of his fancam. Is this a nation!! ㅠㅠㅠ There's not even a burying like this one. I blame myself for not knowing Hwang Yunseong then

[+14 | -2] The 'X1-MA' relay dance


[+13 | -0] Seeing Hwang Yunseong dancing on beat by himself, I felt that he had the main dancer feel. I hope Woollim will quickly release their next group

[+13 | -0] I agree. My 'X1-MA' 2picks are Ham Yunseong and Hwang Wonjin~~~

0 comments:

Post a Comment