Wednesday, October 16, 2019

The Woollim-Starship Alliance

Where did Hwang Yunseong hit Song Hyeongjun?



Why do they look so shabby in the picture


Really cute kidsㅜㅜ

-


[+15 | -0] Yunseong looks like he's holding Hyeongjun by the hand and takes him to the hyungs and asks, "Who hit my baby?"

[+14 | -0] ㅋㅋㅋㄱㅋㅋㄱㅋㅋㄱㅋㅋㄱㅋOh my. They look so cute shabby like that

[+11 | -0] Ah, cute. They're freaking adorable

[+9 | -0] Cuteㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[+5 | -0] Pretty shabby kids♡♡♡♡

[+4 | -0] NoㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋWhy do they look so small ㅋㅋㅋㅋAh, cute

[+3 | -0] So my first and second biases are these two...!! My picks are mainly dancer picks


Woollim Starship that you can't figure out


Cha Junho who was close(?) with Ham Wonjin and Koo Jungmo almost never spoke with Song Hyeongjun and Kang Minhee until they were in X1 (even after they got into X1 they were still awkward)
Hwang Yunseong who took a picture while hugging Song Hyeongjun and was close(?) with Kang Minhee, his friendship with Koo Jungmo and Ham Wonjin was never revealed
For real, Woollim and Starship that you can't figure out....Even if Ahn Joonyoung goes, reveal these friendships





-


[+33 | -0] Woollim and Starship, listen up. Please give us a Wooltaship project, just once.... Produce X's Wooltaship is also Wooltaship but you can't forget IZ*ONE's Wooltaship too...

[+25 | -2] Ham Wonjin, Koo Jungmo, Cha Junho / Song Hyeongjun, Kang Minhee, Hwang Yunseong, I guess they were close like this

[+22 | -0] My 2picks Jungmo and Yunseong.....Is there no one like me?

[+20 | -0] My 2picks 00z ㅠㅠㅠ I even wondered, "Is there no chance that they can be together like this?"...


[+14 | -0] Hwang Yunseong and Koo Jungmo... I'm still not giving up....


[+12 | -0] The only HwangKoo friendshipㅠㅠㅠ


[+9 | -0] My 2picks were Minhee and Yunseong

[+9 | -0] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋYunseong is actually close with Jungmo and Wonjin. It's a friendship that can only be seen on nano scale in pictures ..

0 comments:

Post a Comment