Wednesday, September 4, 2019

Yunseong's Petit Way of Typing

Hwang Yunseong's way of talking is f*cking adorable



(t/n: Yunseong types in a cute, aegyo way)

(- Hello! This is Yunseong~
- Did you have your meal???
- Thank you alwaysㅠㅠ
- Was my rap okay???
- I' will work harder and harder to as much as the support you've given me!! so please anticipate because I will show you a more grown side of me
- And also....
- Thank you so, so, so muuuch♥
- THE LIVE will be revealed in 15 minutes!!!!I'm so nervousㅠㅠㅠ
- I love you too~~~~soooo so much
- tmi please be careful of the cold and mosquito, everyone
- Please also listen to '1M1S' a lot. You have to listen to it every time you think of me!!!
- This is my first time doing this so please understand when I can't answer wellㅠㅠㅠ
- Thank you alwaays. I will repay you with results)


(- What do you think of my autograph???
- A Petit autograph I created after thinking/worrying about it
- I'm glaaad!!! Thank youu for calling me cute...ㅎㅎ
- ys means Yunseong
- It's so fast ueaaaaghㅠㅠㅠI'm sorry
- Ppyooong*!! I love youuㅎㅎ)
(*t/n: "ppyong" is a sound effect that announces the departure of someone, like a "bye")


I think #HwangYunseong doesn't know what TMI meansㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ


(Everyone, I love you, I love you, and thank youu. Please listen to this a lot at 6 PM and please love '1M1S' as much as I love youuㅎㅎ Also, please give a lot of support to Hyeopie-hyung, Changukie, Dongyunie, Minseo, and Sungjunie too!!!!!!!)

He looked chic, but


he was such a baby...



-


[+38 | -0] Singing this kind of song with that kind of way of talking...I'm dying


[+36 | -0] Transformation from oppa to baby


[+33 | -0] Writing with that kind of way of talking while dancing ㅠㅠ


↪ [+2 | -0] Whoa, face is face, but what's with his thighs... What's with his legs line in a slim fit ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
↪ [+2 | -0] Is his dancing line crazy? Take me wah wah


(I want to give you all my life)

[+20 | -0] I imagined that Petit would write that .. That's so crazy


[+18 | -0] I thought Hwang Yunseong's first impression was that he was cold╋coy, but the more I got to know him, he's actually a lovely kid...Please stan Hwang Yunseong, everyone. His personality is nice and his job is being f*cking handsome where he will win with skills

[+17 | -0] When can we interpret Hwang Yunseong's personality? He was an oppa, then a baby, and now his embarrassing comments are game over...


[+17 | -0] He's filled to the brim with freshness like that of fruits'......Crazy. I'm getting gradually twined around him

[+16 | -0] F*ck he's so cute I'm dying

[+15 | -0] He's freaking adorable that I'm really dumbfounded


[+15 | -0] Why is his TMI be careful of cold and mosquitoㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[+14 | -0] Hwang Yunseong is so full of aegyoㅠㅠHe said that he would always repay us with results and performance, and like his words, his occupation is being f*cking handsomeㅠㅠㅠThe new city of K-Pop, Hwang Yunseong ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

[+14 | -0] Their song is out and it's really good so please listen it to it a lot!!!! He's good at singing, of course cool, and his embarrassing comments and cuteness are bonusesㅎㅎㅎIt's really impossible to interpret Hwang Yunseong's personality!


(No matter what people say / Yunseong is going on his own way)

0 comments:

Post a Comment