Wednesday, September 4, 2019

So You Think You Know Yunseong?

Isn't Hwang Yunseong too over the top?


Please clown yourself more





-


[+38 | -0] I just realized today that his aegyo level is this...


[+36 | -0] This is our first time knowing that he can beatbox too...


(This is my first time knowing that hyung can beatbox)

[+35 | -0] Honestly, all the personality interpretation of Hwang Yunseong have all failed, for real


↪ [+8 | -0] Produce made him out to be like a loner so I don't even know what his personality is like in real lifeㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㄹㅇ

[+27 | -0] I'm saying this once again


(I'm saying this once again...World's 3 Castles (t/n: castle = seong)..
Magic Castle
Howl's Moving Castle
Dancing Hwang Yunseong...)

[+24 | -0] Today, we find out the reason why he was Produce's #1 trainees pick.

[+23 | -0] As expected, he's the most comfortable with the kids from his own agency. It's so nice to see

[+22 | -0] Is he not drunk???ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ


[+20 | -0] You really need to see that in the video. I thought Hwang Yunseong was drunkㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㄱㅋWatch it. The gifs and pictures can't express it allㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ


(All in!)

[+18 | -0] There's no one who's more like [the saying] "You think you know it, but you don't" more than himㅋㄱㅋ

[+17 | -0] You really need to see that in the video, for realㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋMischievous Petit


[+16 | -0] This is why the Woollim kids said that the Hwang Yunseong in Produce was different

[+14 | -0] I honestly didn't know that I would be grateful that it got buried during Produce.

[+14 | -0] For real, he needs to moderately clown himselfㅋㅋ So, please clown yourself 3x more than now

[+13 | -0] I think "tst tst tst tst (the sound Yunseong makes in the studio)" will appear in my dream


[+11 | -0] I guess it is true that Woollim [kids] are crazy and they pretend not to be crazy but inside, they all are...

0 comments:

Post a Comment