Friday, September 6, 2019

Yunseong Becomes the New Model for DWMU + a Possibility of a Fansign

Hwang Yunseong, selected as the model of a new apparel brand...Is he becoming the blue chip* of the advertising industry?




(*blue chip: someone who's talented and outstanding at something)

-


[+318 | -1] Crazy ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠHwang Yunseong really is walking on a flowery path. Let's only walk on a flowery path in the future as well. I love you❗️

[+245 | -2] The DWMU staff have really good eyes

[+197 | -0] My baby is succeedingㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠAll the best for you. I'll buy the clothes. I have a lot of moneyㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

[+177 | -0] Heol..Yunseong-ah..This is really crazy. Our Petit. A big congratulations to you

[+167 | -0] Whoa, crazy, Petit-ah ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

[+35 | -0] The advertisers have discerning eyes. I love youㅠㅠ

[+35 | -0] DMWU staff's discerning eyes are outstanding

[+33 | -0] Yunseong-ah, a huge congratulations to you!!!!!

[+32 | -0] Congratulations, Yunseong-ah^^Let's quickly debut

[+31 | -0] Crazy, Yunseong-ah ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ A huge, huge, huge congratulations to you. Advertisers, I love you



Hwang Yunseong was chosen as an exclusive model!



Yunseong said he has a lot of interest in fashion, so this is really great! Congrats, Yunseong-ah


Official rep of the brand revealed their reason for choosing [Yunseong] as the ad model, "We think that the various charms that Hwang Yunseong showed through the show 'Produce X 101' fits well with the image of the new brand, thus we selected him as our model."

-


[+37 | -0] Hwang Yunseong has done everything except debuting, for real;;


[+26 | -0] I acknowledge their great eyesㅠㅠㅠ


[+23 | -0] Oh oh, Petit did well. Deerdans, congratulations. '1M1S' is so good so I put it into my playlist and I keep listening to it whenever I'm commuting

[+16 | -0] He's seriously so pretty


[+13 | -0] Ah, I really like Hwang Yunseong ........... Still, Woollim is working so I'm really glad


[+13 | -1] The previous model had a making video on Youtube and also a fansign. I think Yunseong will also do a fansign, so I'm really waiting for that

[+11 | -0] I will go Hwang Minsoo (t/n: taken from the character Son Min Soo in Cheese in the Trap who always followed the female lead's style, it means to buy everything Yunseong has, from apparel, accessories, to bags and phone cases)


[+11 | -0] Whatever you sell, noona will at first buy it


[+10 | -0] OhㅠㅠI'm slowly feeling Yunseong's popularity


([the spring home] appoints stars that are popular among women and who are receiving a lot of interests as their models.)

[+8 | -0] Cute . .


[+8 | -0] I have no feelings towards Hwang Yunseong but I saw the article about him becoming a model this time and the clothes are totally my styleㅋㅋㅋ That kind of training clothes style. Modern and pretty things like that are my type. Hwang Yunseong's proportions are good, so it looks pretty, but even so, the clothes themselves are pretty. I wanna buy it if it's not too expensive



Deerdans are crying


Yunseong's solo advertisement
Woollimz twitter
1theK choreography video individual cam
WWW EP.2

Woollim is #1 in my heart

It seems like Deerdans are busier after Produce is over
We're happy because we stan Hwang Yunseongㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ


Hwang Yunseong has done everything except debuting!!


-


[+13 | -0] I'm watching Blue Room and out came other contents. I'm so happy these days ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

[+5 | -0] Peureureuk'~^ (t/n: ~reureuk is the sound of a baby giggling)


[+5 | -0] Sigh, Hwang Yunseong is seriously the best............ Let's see each other more often, Yunseong-ah


[+4 | -0] Deerdans, a huge congratulations to youㅠㅠ Looking at the clothes from that brand, I think it fits Petit. Even though I'm a fan of another idol, I'll definitely look at Yunseong's pictorial when it comes out

[+3 | -0] Hahahahahahaha





I got all Yunseong's DWMU photos







He's so prettyㅠㅜㅠㅠ

-

1. Heol, he's so pretty...

2. Oh, it suits him

3. F*cking prettyㅠ

4. All the photos are pretty

5. What's with the one where he's covering his mouth. So cute

6. He's f*cking pretty, seriously ㅜㅜ

7. As expected, he's the human MUSINSA*. He suits something like that
(*Yunseong's favorite online shopping mall)

8. Baby bear Petitㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

9. Freaking prettyㅠㅠ

10. The makeup is simple so the vibe is natural



Yunseong was chosen as the model for a new apparel brand!!!



ㅠㅜㅠㅜㅜㅜㅜ
https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/now/article/311/0001042841

-

1. Heol, that's crazyㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ

2. Oh, congrats congrats

3. Heol, that's awesome

4. Oh, it's apparently an apparel company created by the spring home company

5. Crazy, Yunseong-ahㅠㅠㅠ

6. He's handsome so I think it'll go well

7. Awesome. Even the photos came out well

8. CrazyㅠㅠㅠYunseong-ah, congratulationsㅠㅠㅠ

9. Crazy, Hwang Yunseong ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠI love you ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

10. Whoa, that's awesome. Yunseong-ah, congratulations. You're pretty


Heol, the ad that Hwang Yunseong filmed was for the spring home?????


Heol heol I have a shirt from there. Awesome, I'm happy to see thatㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ the spring home clothes are pretty...!!! (I'm a fan of another idol who's passing by and giving a recommendation)

-

1. That's right ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

2. Eh, isn't Ong Seongwu the model for that?
↪ It's a newly launched line from the spring home
↪ Aah, they're going with two models
↪ It's just a different line, so I think they'll do each separately

3. ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜI'm happyㅜㅜㅜ

4. I'll have to believe and collect money to pay for this

5. Ung ㅠㅠ It's a new brand, DWMU
↪ It's a newly launched brand!! It seems like the company is the same

6. Whoa, good job me for not buying any autumn wear yetㅠㅠㅠㅠ

8. I'll have to buy clothes from the place that Yunseong models for from now onㅠㅠㅠ

9. I'm informing you as a fan of the previous model. the spring home is very expensive.. That's all
↪ I bought a blanket+shirt and it costed me 250,000 won (~210 USD)ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ


Hwang Yunseong's ad photos





-

1. The last photo is crazy
↪ Yah, Hwang Yunseong, I'm really gonna die if you keep being like that

2. Ah, crazy ㅠㅠ He's so pretty ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠWuaaaa

3. So cute..Yunseong-ahㅠ

4. Ah, I'm really gonna die
↪ Ah, I love this. I'm really crying right now

5. Sh*t, whoa

6. I really wanna cry

7. That's awesome, Petit-ah

8. Crazy, our Petit is a prodigyㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

9. WhoaㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠGreat job, my Petit. As expected of you ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ

10. Whoa, he's heart fluttering

11. What's with the last oneㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠIsn't he so cuteeㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠMy PetitㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠLet's be richㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

12. Ah, that's crazy. Isn't he completely a baby bear?

13. It suits him


Ah, Yunseongies, hold on. Doesn't the spring home also do fansigns,,,,,


I think they did. Did they not? Ah, seriously, what is it? I'm crying right now so I don't even remember
I have to look at the photos again,,






-

1. Yeah, they did..!!!!
↪ Then I'm waiting for that
↪ Sh*t, I was right, right? They did, right? I'm really crying
↪ But the problem is whether Woollim will allow itㅠㅠㅠㅠ
↪ Please do it, please ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠPlease ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

2. Heol, then I'm definitely going

3. Sob sob I can't go

4. That's awesome. I'm definitely going

5. For real..? Whoa, already a fansignㅠㅠㅠ

6. Then I'll definitely go too ㅡㅠㅠㅠ Heuk ㅡㅠㅠㅠ Please save me a spotㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Pleaseㅜㅜㅠ Pleaseㅠㅠㅠ Sighㅠㅠㅠ I'll have to see Petit's faceㅠㅠㅠㅠ Heuk ㅡㅠㅠㅠㅠ I'm crying ㅡㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠWoollim, give your permissionㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

0 comments:

Post a Comment