Saturday, September 7, 2019

The Baby vs Oppa Discourse

(t/n: "Pe-baby"/Petit baby refers to cute Yunseong, "Pe-op"/Petit-oppa" refers to Yunseong with oppa feels)

Yunseong is still a baby when he's like this??? You're saying he's Pe-baby???? 






Look at these if you have eyes!!!!!Pe!!!op!!!!!Yunseong-oppa!!!!!!

-

1. Not my pick ) Yunseong-oppa !!!!!!!!!!!!!
↪ Yes, you know it well

2. He's a baby
↪ No!!!!!!

3. (I'm a baby, though. Hihi)


↪ Aah~ I said no


4. Pe-op

5. Baby


6. Oppa

7. Baby

8. Pe-op

9. I can't see anything other than a baby, though

10. Anyway, his real self is a baby

※ 

I have others as my pick but Yunseong is an oppa


If you see the pictorial, he's just an oppa. He's an oppa, Pe-op😆

-

1. He's a baby. Don't you know that he's just an oppa for business purposes??
↪ He's a baby for business purposes 🔥

2. Pe-baby


↪ Yunseongie.... you're a fashion leader.... But you're still an oppa...

3. Pe-oppa who's a baby for business purposes♡
↪ This is correct

4. He's a baby, though


↪ He's a baby bear but that's just for business

5. You're a fan of another trainee so I guess you don't know! He's a baby, though!! Everything oppa-ish is for Pe-baby's business purposes


↪ I have others as my pick but I know everything about Hwang Yunseong's track record. If Yunseong isn't an oppa from 'MAMA' to 'To My World', then what is it????
↪ That's all a set-up!! When Yunseong is working!!! He's obviously a baby!!


↪ V App is also working~~ Baby for business purposes~~~~
↪ V App is not a full set up like a performance~~ This really isn't work!! He's a baby, right?


↪ This isn't work but his eyes are oppa, right? His mouth a bit of a baby but his eyes are oppa
↪ What are you sayingㅎㅎㅎ He's just a babyㅎㅎㅎㅎ


6. I agree with Pe-op
↪ As expected of Pe-op

7. You have others as your pick so you don't know. He's definitely a baby. Don't be fooled by him pretending to be an oppa
↪ Hwang Yunseong is an oppa..... I've watched Hwang Yunseong's 'Believer' fancam more than anyone else,,,,,🤔 Of course, he's also a baby but he's an oppa to me^^

8. He's a baby, he's just an oppa for business purposes ✊


Hwang Yunseong is petit vs No, he's an oppa







One vote for Petit from me♥

-

1. Definitely a petit

2. I can't choose so let's just go with Pe-oppa

3. Petit Yunseong

4. Petit Yunseong. Even he knows that

5. Yunseong said he's Petit, so petit

6. He's an oppa if he's handsome, so...Yunseong-oppa♥️

7. Petit for me


Yunseongies, looks like today is a day worth doing Petit Cup too



Team Pe-baby will pick Team Oppa again if a stage gif appears

As expected, he's Pe-op

-

1. You lost you mind when Pe-My World and Hwang GOT IT appeared, huh

2. Team Pe-baby, let's not get swayed today
↪ Pe-op


3. Pe-baby is only for business

4. Pe-op✊✊

5. Pe-baby, don't waver
↪ Op op


6. I support Pe-baby's work (becoming an oppa)
↪ Please acknowledge the inner truth of Pe-oppa now


7. Can Charangdan (Junho fans) participate?
↪ 💙💙💙Of course💙💙💙


↪ I'm Team Pe-op!!!!!


No, isn't Yunseong so handsomeㅠㅜㅜㅜㅠPe-op..Pe-op



Hey, hey, are Team Pe-baby alive??? Look at this!!!! He's Pe-op!!!!!!!

-

1. Do you not see the soft Petit? He's Pe-baby

2. Pe-op

3. Pe-baby

4. I'm Team Pe-baby who transferred to Pe-oppa after seeing this

5. Anyway, his real self is Pe-baby

6. No, he's so Pe-baby in the other photo. Look at his soft arm
↪ Do you not see his veins??!!!! Ah!!!!


↪ His veins are only working for his oppa business purposes😤😤😤

7. He's a really soft baby, but he's an oppa for business purposes. Please respect that. Our Pe-baby is working!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment