Sunday, September 1, 2019

The Harmless Four

I really like these four






Yunseongie, Byungchanie, Jinhyukie, Jungmo ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ

-


[+36 | -2] My picks... ㅠ Let's only walk on a flowery path. Joonyoung, walk on a flaming path, you f*cker


[+34 | -0] Joonyoung-ah, even if you go, go after giving us your hard drive

[+25 | -0] Kids, you guys are all separated now but walk on a flowery path on any road

[+17 | -0] Yunseong-aak!!!!!!!!!!!


[+11 | -0] Heol, when I watched Produce, these were the 4 people that I liked the most ....... My bias and my second bias are all in here...... I f*cking love these 4 people.... ㅠ

[+10 | -0] Na PD-nim, please send these four people to Youth Over Flowers

[+10 | -0] If only they had given Yunseong the same amount of screen time as the other kids, if Byungchan hadn't been forcibly removed, if only there was no vote manipulation, I think these 4 would've been able to debut. Their charms are freaking awesome

[+10 | -0] OP's taste is my taste,, F*ck, I'm crying

[+7 | -0] All of them are my likable picks!! Everyone, walk on a flowery pathㅠㅠ

[+7 | -0] All of the kids that I like are hereㅋㅋㅋㅋ Kids, only walk on a flowery path

[+7 | -0] Me too.. Before Ahn Jooyoung goes to prison, I hope he releases the unedited version of Produce. I don't care if it's some hundred hours.. Does Mnet sell it..

[+6 | -0] If those four debuted, their popularity would be so awesome.

[+5 | -0] My fantasy combination..They look harmless

[+4 | -0] Even just looking at this post, I feel like my lifespan becomes longer.....


("If you often look at the faces of handsome men, your grades will go up completely"
"Your lifespan gets longer by 9 years just by 'fangirling' when you go to an idol concert"
Characteristic of a fangirl: suddenly feeling overwhelmed)

0 comments:

Post a Comment