Monday, September 2, 2019

Hwang Yunseong, Kim Wooseok's 1 Pick

Kim Wooseok and Hwang Yunseong are close?



I wonder what their relationship was... (Kim Wooseok was mostly evil edited and Hwang Yunseong almost had no screen time) I never imagined that they would be close, even during the airing of Produce..

-


[+73 | -0] I really want to know how Hwang Yunseong real personality. There must be a reason why he was the #1 trainees pick. If he had gotten screen time at that part, he could've possibly debuted. Honestly, out of all the #1 trainees picks, he's the one with the least screen time
↪ [+9 | -0] I agree so much. I never saw any trainee pick before him with so little screen time as him. Is it because the #1 trainees picks for season 2 and season 48 were Joonyoung's picks?
↪ [+6 | -0] I'm really curious about his real personality. We don't know what he's like in real life

[+64 | -0] I knew that that Wooseok-Yunseong are close on the last episode day...


[+56 | -0] They were massaging?? each other on the last broadcast, or something like that, and when they were on MCD for 'U GOT IT', they high fived and encouraged each other too... This gif is Wooseok who threw himself at Yunseong when he saw his dark past in the last episode


[+41 | -0] Kim Wooseok hugged Hwang Yunseong while crying on the last episode day

[+41 | -0] I'm freaking curious about Hwang Yunseong's personality. Even Lee Jinhyuk mentioned him as someone he's closed with in a magazine interview, and now Wooseok.
↪ [+4 | -0] He's a quite insider/popular guy

[+38 | -0] Youngie turned Yunseong into someone who's shy around strangers and a quite boy. Hwang Yunseong is full of aegyo. F*ck, ah, I'm freaking mad. This is because you didn't give any screen time. Ah, I'm so annoyed. Joonyoung-ah, walk only on a flaming path~

[+35 | -0] Hwang Yunseong is surprisingly not quiet and such an insider, but it was possible to not show it on the show

[+29 | -0] I thought that they were close when I saw them hugging when they were deciding on the center for 'U GOT IT' or was it when I saw the gif at the bottom, but I didn't know why they were close (?) Their relationship...H... a.... Why in the world did this not come up

[+29 | -0] They're a combination that I never would've imagined so I'm speechless.. Any chemistry with Kim Wooseok was so surprising. Even getting the PD's screen time was a crime because he was evil edited

[+28 | -0] Ahn Joonyoung f*cking bast*rd. You cut Yunseong's screen time and evil edited Wooseok so there was no way that we could've known about this^^ If you're gonna edit them like that, just upload an unedited version on Youtube right now

0 comments:

Post a Comment