Sunday, September 1, 2019

Who Else Misses Hwangkeum Chemi?

But Hwang Yunseong and Keum Donghyun are


If they had debuted in the same group, I think the response would've been freaking awesome, but it's the most unfortunate that they're from different agencies

-


[+37 | -2] These two not only match in personalities but also their visuals

[+32 | -3] If these two were in the same group, they would break the stage. Both are dancersㅜㅜ It's obvious, so it's unfortunate

[+28 | -2] Both are dancers, no? So if they debuted, I think many people will become fans because of their chemistry. I put them in my 11 pick after 'Believer'

[+20 | -2] I agree

[+11 | -2] Seriously, I became a fan the Hwangkeum Chemi during 'Believer'ㅠㅠMy dream was for them to debut and stand on stage together, but ..I miss themㅠㅠHwangkeum❤️❤️


[+8 | -2] It'd be nice if Donghyun joined Woollim but the Woollim fans would hate that, rightㅠㅠ
↪ [+12 | -0] I'm a Woollim fan but I don't hate itㅠㅠIt's just that I freaking like Hwangkeum so it's unfortunate that they're from different agenciesㅠㅠ
↪ [+10 | -0] ?? I'm a Woollim fan and would freaking welcome Keumdong if he joined

[+6 | -0] It'd be nice if Keum Donghyun left C9 and joined Woollim

[+6 | -0] I often watch 'Believer' because of Yunseong, but when I watched a video of Yunseong and Keum Donghyun, even the chemistry of their faces are so good ㅠㅠㅠKeumdong-ah, why did you go to C9 ㅠㅠI'm sad


[+5 | -0] I really liked Hwangkeum Chemi, though..The 'Believer' pair dance and 'To My World' too..ㅠㅠㅜ

[+5 | -0] Whoa, I agree. At first, I thought they were from the same company..When I found out that they were from different companies, I felt very sad that I thought I was dying...

[+3 | -0] I think it will be fine even if they do a projectㅠ Vocal and rap

0 comments:

Post a Comment