Saturday, September 7, 2019

Yunseong on Instiz: Ep.1

Yunseong on Instiz will be a series that contains random posts about Yunseong from the Instiz anonymous board that would be too short to upload in a single post.

How do you think Yunseong treats his older sister?


The previous personality interpretation thought he would be a quiet younger brother who listens well, but after seeing the V App yesterday, I think he would be the bubbly type who pranks his sister

-

1. It must be like a normal siblings relationship

2. I would die if he turns out to be a younger brother who's full of aegyo
↪ I wanna be Yunseong's older sister

3. I hope Yunseong would pull a prank on me
↪ Me too,,,I have confidence that I'll receive it well,,,

4. It seems like he has a lot of aegyo. Sigh, cute cute
↪ Aegyo Petitㅜㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

5. Looking at him these days, he looks totally mischievous
↪ And he would get hit by his sisterㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. I wish I was a friend of Yunseong' sister'sㅇ Oh my, Yungseong-ah
↪ I wanna be a friend of Yunseong's older sister's too,,,

7. It looks like he has a lot of aegyo and is mischievousㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ
↪ I wish Yunseongie was my younger brother..



I want to see Yunseong do a cover


I want to see him do a cover with a strong choreo that accentuates his dancing line

-

1. For me, 'BOSS', 'Love Shot' and 'Move'ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ

2. He definitely has to do ... a Seventeen-sunbaenims' song
↪ Heol, I wanna see him cover Seventeen's 'HIGHLIGHT'
↪ I thought about it after seeing [him dancing to] 'HIT' yesterday. Even if it's crazy, his legs are long so I think he'll do it well

3. 'Move' for meㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠOr 'Paradise'


Hwang Yunseong who said that 'looks' are importantㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ



Why is he cute cute cute being reflected on the mirror ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-

1. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋIs he a Safari World tour guide?

2. No ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Is he gonna go play in the valley?

3. Those look like kelp pants ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋWhy are they so wideㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ


Yunseong and Dongyun who became infected with laughterㅋㅋㅋㅋㄱㅋㄱㅋㅋ






tmi) Yunseong is laughing at Dongyun's "I wore the pants that I'm wearing today yesterday and they became tight" tmi
tmi) They're playing a game of holding your laughter

-

1. Ah, this was really funnyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I was still holding it until Changuk. I burst out laughing starting from Minseoㅠㅠ
↪ I just laughed like crazy when he said that he lost his walletㄱㅋㄱㅋㄱㄱㅋ
↪ I lost my wallet on a bus too so I burst out laughing as soon as I heard itㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. This was really funnyㅋ ㅋㄱㄱㄱ

3. When Dongyun was talking, I didn't immediately laugh, but Minseo was laughing next to him so I ended up laughing tooㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Then I just kept laughing after thatㅋㅋ
↪ ㅋㅋㄱㅋㄱㅋㄱㅋㄱㅋㄱㅋㄱㅋㄱㅋㅋㄱㅋWhat made it funnier was the kids pretending not to laughㅋㅋㄱㅋㄱㅋㅋ

4. One person is crying and one person is laughing



I have a Japanese friend who's a fan of Yunseong and she said that Yunseong is really popular in Japan..


She said that.. he has the ikemen face type that Japanese people like..
Like a lead from a manga..

-

1. I can understand that...

2. Actually, among Woollimz' V App channel followers, Japanese followers are the most in number

3. So Yunseong is going global..?

4. What is ikemen....?
↪ A handsome guy!
↪ Aah, our Petit is a handsome guy. He's the bestㅜㅜㅜ Thanks!


5. Ugh, my Yunseongie is a super star

6. I can understand that,,,,




New photos of Hwang Yunseong ㅠㅠㅠㅠ


Ah, he's pretty ㅠㅠㅠㅠ



-

1. Owh, my baby

2. Are you a doll?

3. Aah, baby bear

4. My baby kiss kissㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅠㅠㅠㅠ

5. Aah, Princess Petit

6. Heol ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Babyyyyyyㅏㄱㄱ거 ㅠㅠㅠㅠ Petit-aaaahㅠㅠㅠㅠ

7. Aah, Petit

8. Cutieㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ


Yunseongies, did you know????


That "tok tak" beat that Yunseong does [when he's beatboxing] is really hard to do
It's not something that you just learn by yourself
It's something that you have to learn to beatbox professionally
A friend of mine told me that
If [Yunseong] didn't learn that, then he's really a genius

-

1. It's correct that Yunseong is a genius

2. My baby is a genius

3. Heol, Petit.. You're a genius..?

4. As expected, my Petit is a genius

5. Heol, my baby is a genius !!!!

6. Petit, what the. I guess God failed at balance control with you

7. As expected, our baby is Genius Petit
↪ Yunseong-ah, you said that it was easy to do,,,, hiss

8. As expected, he's Genius Hwang

9. It's true that our baby has always been a genius

10. Good job, my Petit~~~~~!

0 comments:

Post a Comment