Friday, August 30, 2019

Yunseong Stuns with His Baby Photos

The trainee whose good looks are already complete since young






is Hwang Yunseong




-


[+38 | -9] Someone in the comments below said that he looks mixed. It's true that he's mixed. He's a mix of Korean-Heaven


[+28 | -2] I agree


↪ [+2 | -0] He looks so much like Lee Dongwook in this picture. The vibe
↪ [+1 | -0] Ah, his name before he changed it was Hwang Dongwookㅋㅋㅋ

[+27 | -1] He's freaking handsome. Ah, seriouslyㅠㅠㅠㅠ

[+18 | -0] He grew up well..

[+14 | -1] I think Park Jihoon and Hwang Yunseong had similar eye shapes when they were younger

[+12 | -0] Petit is cute. Petit is handsome. Petit is the best


[+11 | -0] That's right, he was the center for 'To My World'. But even though he was the PD's pick (who disappeared) and became the center, the camera didn't capture him, so I recommend 'U GOT IT'. He's a main dancer


[+11 | -0] I love you, Hwang Yunseong

[+10 | -2] He was born with it ㅋㅋ If kids like him didn't become a celebrity, then who will....

[+8 | -0] 'To My World'..?
↪ [+2 | -0] 'To My World' center, Hwang Yunseong


[+8 | -1] Whoa, Petit is a born handsome boyㅠㅠㅠ

[+8 | -1] WhoaㅋㅋㅋㅋI almost fell for a baby. He's freaking handsome

[+7 | -0] He's really handsome.,Your future is bright, Yunseong-ah..I love you


[+7 | -1] The light


[+6 | -0] He really looks mixed

0 comments:

Post a Comment