Friday, August 30, 2019

Woollim Releases Image Teaser for W Project 4

Woollim Entertainment's 'W PROJECT 4' Teaser



-

1. Crazy. I freaking like this

2. This sounds refreshing but the color scheme of the video is cold. I'm curious of the end result ㅋㅋ

3. I kinda like this

4. The color of the font.. Crazy....

5. The visual attackㅜㅜIt's really crazy ㅜㅜㅜㅜI love itㅜㅜㅜ

6. Hwang YunseongㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠDongyun-ahㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ The visual attack is crazyㅅ8ㅅ8ㅅ8ㅅ8ㅅ8ㅅ8ㅅ8

7. The Hwang Yunseong thumbnail is crazy

8. Wohoo! Hwang Yunseong

9. I love this. I freaking like this, f*cking like thisㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

10. Yunseong-ah, my bank account is readyㅠㅠ


Whoa, seeing this combination of Woollimz, Yunseong's style feels different



-

1. Whoa, what's with the combination of their faces in the picture? It's awesome

2. His eyes are big. My baby, ah, Woollimz .... I'll just dieㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠI love you

3. Whoa, meanwhile, Hyeop is here, and he looks so much like Woollim's style...I'm shocked

4. Seriously, they're so handsome with each of their own style ..

5. The combination of their faces is crazy

6. I really love this. Their styles are different but the combination of their faces are crazyㅠㅠ

7. Joo Changuk is so handsome

8. Petit is the best




‘Hwang Yunseong→Joo Changuk’ Woollim's W Project 4, new song ‘1 Minute 1 Second’ 6 people, 6 colors teaser revealed




-

[+55 | -0] Petit Yunseong-ah, I can't even wait 1 minute and 1 second. Quickly come back! Let's only walk on a flowery path !

[+41 | -0] Woollimz, fighting❤️ I'll wait for Hwang Yunseong

[+33 | -0] Yunseong-ah, fighting

[+27 | -0] Hwang Yunseong, Woollimz, '1 Minute 1 Second' are awesome

[+23 | -0] Woollimz, let's hit big♡ I'm already anticipating this


'W Project 4', new song '1 Minute 1 Second' teaser revealed…6 people, 6 colors charms 'Attention'




-

[+19 | -0] I support Yunseongie's shining future

[+13 | -0] Yunseong, fighting!!! Woollimz, fighting!!

[+13 | -0] Hwang Yunseong, let's be successful. Woollimz, let's be successful

[+12 | -0] All the members look warm, handsome, and cool. I'm waiting for the Project!

[+12 | -0] I'm so excited and waiting for it!!!


‘W Project 4’ new song ‘1 Minute 1 Second’ teaser video revealed…The charms of 6 people, 6 color




-

[+21 | -0] Hwang Yunseong's aura is crazy. Woollimz' 6 people teaser is awesome ㅋㅋㅋ I wanna see the dance

[+17 | -0] How cool must Petit be? I'm anticipating September 2nd

[+13 | -0] When will September 2nd come... I hate that it's the start of the semester but I'm looking forward to it so much because of W Project,,^^ I wanna see Hwang Yunseong quicklyㅠㅠ Woollim, please give us a lot of contents,,

0 comments:

Post a Comment