Friday, August 30, 2019

Something Deerdans Had Hoped for Center Yunseong

Honestly, was I the only one waiting for this.


It hasn't been long since Produce ended but I'm a Hwang fan who actually couldn't watch the 'To My World' video until a few days ago
(I know it's a bit much...)
But Hwang mentioned it in a magazine interview as his favorite stage.
As expected, center Hwang Yunseong is coolㅠ

How.e.ver
I thought this was very cool as a viewer of last year's Produce48.



Solo dance of the live centers..........
As a main dancer, Yunseong is a master of dance that can do something like that, so I had hoped that he had that. How cool would that be?
I would've given all of my fortune to Mnet ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ


And this.........He said the dance was really sexy during this part and he was busy boasting about the stage
I think all the kids' auras were awesome...........



I was annoyed for a few days after Produce ended and I had a hard time until recently too

But Woollim releases a lot of content these days so it became a healing(?). Let go of Produce now and

let's be happy.

When will Hwang Yunseong's W Project 4 concept photo come out? Will it be today or tomorrow?



The last picture is my favorite from his pictorial that came out this time.


-


[+51 | -4] What would've been the outcome if he had had a solo dance .. Only when the center was standing, the camera was outrageous. It was an effort to get him on the screenㅡㅜ I hope you hit big with W Project this time and stand on any stage you want to your heart's content!!!


[+46 | -3] I can't get rid of Hwang My World..


[+43 | -3] Ah, seriously, I was more looking forward to it.. It was f*cking obvious that they were gonna bury the center. I'm still bitter over the aerial shot.. Nevertheless, Yunseong matched being a center so much and he also shone. It's my favorite performance


[+27 | -2] He was the center but his screen time was sad..But even so, I know that a lot of new Hwang fans became his fans after watching the last episode, but ..Seriously, I think it would've been no joke if they put a Yunseong solo dance..

[+16 | -1] I'm a Yunseong fan too and I still can only watch until he appeared [as the center]...The aerial shot after they came forward=the center shot.... I'm just gonna watch the fancam. Let's really promote Yunseong's fancam during that part! I'm holding on until September 2nd

[+16 | -1] I'm loyal to GodYunseong, Hwang My World


[+13 | -0] I want to quickly see Yunseong dancing and singing on stage. I'm holding on until he debuts


[+14 | -1] Hwang Yunseong, I love you. Hwang My World was really great T_T


[+12 | -1] That's right. I was like, "He didn't have screen time as a center and then he didn't have a solo dance..." The way they were toying with us when they said that the live centers would debut..was awesome. Even if the importance of it was different from last year, it was too different, no..

[+12 | -1] 'To My World' ㅠㅠㅠ I always watch that performance on Youtube before going to sleep ㅠㅠㅠ It kinda feels like it's become my sleeping pill ㅠㅠㅠ


[+11 | -1] I want to quickly see him dancing ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ


[+11 | -1] Yunseong, let's walk on the debut path...ㅠ


[+10 | -3] Ah, Yunseong is so sexy that my heart hurts. But when he's off stage, he's the cutest in the world. His ears get redㅠ

[+10 | -1] I know. Their efforts to bury the center was so severe that it became sadder. I don't know if he would be eliminated even with a solo dance, I just wanted to see him

[+9 | -2] Honestly, I went, "Huh?" when I watched the last episode. He was the center but they really didn't film him....ㅠㅠ

[+9 | -0] Sigh..I get sick with angry feeling just thinking about the last episode that I still can't watch it...Hwang Center, let's only walk on a center path!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment