Monday, August 26, 2019

Yunseong and Jinhyuk's Unknown Friendship

Whoa, Lee Jinhyuk is also close with Hwang Yunseong


I thought that they were only close because they got to the live broadcast together but if he even mentioned [Yunseong] like this ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I guess they really are close


(Q. Looking at your SNS, it seems like you're still on good terms with the <Produce X 101> members.
A. I contact everyone a lot and they contact me a lot too. I'm very thankful and I feel good about it. It's not just Minkyu, Byungchan or Yunseong, but I contact [the other] friends a lot.)

-


[+36 | -0] The chemistry that only we didn't know


↪ [+7 | -0] Hwang Yunseong is a baby when he's with the hyungsㅠㅠㅠ I love it too that Lee Jinhyuk is kind
↪ [+5 | -0] Ah, crazy, Hwang Yunseong is f*cking handsome and Lee Jinhyuk is heart flutteringㅜㅜㅜㅠㅠ Why are Jinhyuk's hand and gaze so warmㅠㅠ

[+34 | -0] Was it during the 2nd elimination? Yunseong's name was called up and I saw that [Jinhyuk] patted his butt and I thought..when did they get closeㅋㅋ

[+28 | -0] Mnet wastes their screen time and it seems like they would have a file of undisclosed friendships

[+21 | -0] Jinhyuk is a rumored insider (popular person) and Yunseong was every trainee's pick, so don't I think they couldn't have been close?

[+11 | -0] Mnet, reevaluate yourself for not showing all the #1 trainee pick Yunseong's chemistry


[+9 | -0] I watched Lee Jinhyuk on yesterday's honlife and I think he can be close with anyone just by being with them for 1 minute .. He was immediately like, "Can I talk comfortably with you, noona?" to actress Kang Hana and it was also his first time with Jun Hyunmoo-nim and their chemistry was good ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I was suprised. Our Jinhyuk, let's guest on a lot of shows, any show !!

[+8 | -0] I guess if it's up to this point, Lee Jinhyuk is close with all the other 100 trainees of PDX.

[+5 | -0] Whoaa ㅠㅠㅠㅠ Their chemistry would've been good. I guess they didn't show in because they were afraid it would skyrocket ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

[+5 | -0] My one pick was Lee Jinhyuk and my two pick was Hwang Yunseong....Why didn't they show these kids' friendship...ㅠ

[+5 | -0] My one pick and two pick are close...ㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎ? Joonyoung-ssi, please ... let's know stuff like this together...

[+5 | -0] I'm an outsider, so I want to learn Jinhyuk's sociability

[+4 | -0] As expected of the dongsaeng collecter Lee Jinhyuk...

[+4 | -0] Only I who's not close with Lee Jinhyukㅠㅠㅠㅠ

[+3 | -0] Crazy, why is the chemistry between these two so good? I don't think I can explain it

[+2 | -0] I like seeing this. I hope their friendship lasts a long time as much as they were there together during their hard times

0 comments:

Post a Comment