Monday, August 26, 2019

Woollimz Charm Everyone with Their DAZED Pictorial

These three are completely different



-


[+87 | -3] If you only look at Hwang, it's sexy, but they're put together and it's Woollim

[+78 | -6] Has Hwang Yunseong always been like that? He's f*cking handsome;;

[+40 | -1] Whoa, each of them are handsome with different vibes.. But during Produce, I think I saw that Yunseong's face is #1 in physiognomy? I didn't understand it back then but seeing this picture, I immediately understand.. Hwang Yunseong is f*cking handsome...’

[+34 | -1] Handsome....


[+22 | -0] Woollim's Dongyun and Changuk are really handsomeㅜ I'm glad they're debuting

[+21 | -0] Whoa .... seriously... Yunseong is now 20 years old... The truth that we can experience his good looks for at least 9 years before he has to enlist makes me so, so happy

[+20 | -0] Dongyun is f*cking handsome

[+17 | -0] Hwang Yunseong is crazy...for realㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

[+16 | -0] But even so, these three match well

[+14 | -0] I love you, Woollimz


[+12 | -1] I knew it would be crazy. Does it make sense that they're still trainees? Woollim, quickly debut them


[+12 | -0] Kim Dongyun's face is so Woollim type

[+11 | -0] Ah, I love you so much Hwang Yunseong!!!!!!!!! I love youㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ


[+10 | -0] Yunseong-ah ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I'm crying ㅠㅠ You're so, so , so likeable

[+10 | -0] Whoa, Hwang Yunseong ㅜㅜ

[+9 | -0] Kim Dongyun caught my eyes because he was handsome, but because of his screen timeㅜㅜㅜㅜ Woollimz, be successful with your project!!!!

[+9 | -0] I think Kim Dongyun is handsome

[+9 | -0] I originally had Hwang Yunseong as my one pick but after Produce, I really like Kim Dongyun. When I see his pictures, he reminds me Park Haneul from 'Love Playlist' and anyway, he's freaking handsome... Cuteㅠ

[+9 | -0] Kim Dongyun is the cutest in the world

[+8 | -0] Petit-ah, thank you for being handsome. I'm happy because you're handsomeㅋㅋㅋAnd I'm sorry for people who are uncomfortable with the 3rd best reply. I think each of them have their own charms


[+8 | -1] Three of them look different? If you take out Hwang Yunseong, the other two look similar, though ㅋㅋㅋ Anyway, all of them are handsome. They'll be really popular when they debut

[+7 | -1] Hwang Yunseong's celebrity looks are already completed. I'm curious how he will grow from there


Woollim HwangJooKim's pictorial is crazy

Woollim's Hwang Yunseong, Joo Changuk and Kim Dongyun shot a DAZED pictorial and it's finally revealed ㅠㅠ

The concept is a little pervy but I like it...ㅎ



These are the group shots! Their face combination is seriously crazyㅠㅠㅠ

All of them are so pretty and pure


Hwang Yunseong


Joo Changuk


Kim Dongyun

The aura that they created with a green grape candy...ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

They're so pretty, and I really want to see them quickly debut





I'm really looking forward to W Project on September 2nd...

If you read the magazine interview, I think it's gonna be a refreshing, cheerful conceptㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I'm deadㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-



[+22 | -0] I'm really waiting for them to come out in a boy group

[+14 | -0] Seriously, the combination of the kids' faces are freaking awesomeㅠㅠㅠㅠ

[+8 | -0] Whoa, what's with Hwang Yunseong's gaze in the first picture ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

[+7 | -0] What's with their ability to be into the conceptㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I'm really looking forward to W Project and their debut too

[+6 | -0] They're dressed like rich kids and I love that so much

[+6 | -0] Whoa......I had no idea kids like these existed

[+5 | -0] Woollim's future is really bright, right? I hope it's September 2nd soon. They have a lot of content so it's impossible to leave the fandom


Hwang Yunseong's pictorial is f*cking awesome






-


[+26 | -0] The puppies are freaking cute ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ


[+23 | -0] Whoa, that's awesome. What's with the 2nd picture? I was surprised

[+22 | -0] Petit is so handsome.. I'm really so jealous of Woollim fansㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

[+12 | -0] Oppa, baby, he does it all by himself!!!Hwang Yunseong, make your debut too!!


[+9 | -1] I seriously think I'm crazy. He's so full of talent


[+9 | -0] DAZED is also out today. I went blind as I opened it.. Hwang Yunseong, you are the light itself


[+9 | -0] Hwang Yunseong whom I like so much I could die~~~~ He's so awesome. Everyone, please watch Yunseong's fancam. We're desperate for his debut>.<Woollimz, fighting

[+8 | -0] Yunseong-oppa❤️ I'll give you all I have. Is he for real wearing a baby outfit with that kind of expression?

0 comments:

Post a Comment