Friday, August 30, 2019

Woollim Releases Yunseong's Teaser, Deerdans Go Wild

Whoa, Hwang Yunseong is f*cking, freaking crazy




ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ He freaking handsome. They told him to take pictures for the teaser but he's shooting a suit advertisement ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-


[+56 | -2] Yunseongie, didn't it hurt? I think having a surgery to remove your wings would've hurt so badㅠㅠㅠㅠ


(He's an angel who fell from heaven)

[+54 | -1] I'm sorry, but what did you upload in the post?? It's so dazzling that I can't see it;;


[+44 | -2] Deerdans' embarrassing comments are MAX today ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋAh, I was sad but my mood has gotten better


[+22 | -0] Before and after in a few months ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ


[+22 | -0] Hwang Yunseongㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ


([He's] too pretty to live in this dangerous world)

[+21 | -1] He's been put on display in a museum


↪  [+4 | -0] I will buy that painting



[+19 | -0] You have enlarge it and see everything one by one. The line of his neck with his face, ear, everything is pretty. Crazy


[+18 | -0] ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠHwang Yunseongㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ


(I'll give all the money in my wallet to you)

[+17 | -0] I'm really anticipating 9/2. I can't keep living my lifeㅎㅎThe combination of their faces is crazy


[+17 | -0] Why is fashion important? The face is Hwang Yunseong, though;;; Moreover, he wore a suit? It's just game over


(Face is not everything in fashion, but there's no other like [my face].)

[+16 | -0] My heart...


(Tears; Bear; Petit; Best physiognomy; past pictures; fancam; breaking chains)

[+16 | -0] I love youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Hwang Yunseong!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I really like youㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ What do I do? I have hair loss so I can't lose hair but when I see your photos, I grab my hair. This is crazy. I like you so much, Yunseong-ahㅜㅠㅠㅠㅠ


[+16 | -0] I'm crazy because of Hwang Yunseongㅠㅠㅠ


(Welcome, Prince)

[+15 | -0] Their combination is f*cking outstanding. They already debuted

[+15 | -0] Woollim-ah, accept my bank account


[+14 | -0] His "oppaness" is strong but I don't care if he's a baby too so please show us your singing ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ


[+13 | -0] I think Deerdans will all faint when a moving Yunseong comes out. Where am I? Is this heaven??



Woollimz released concept photos, did you see?


The concept photos of each of member of Woollim W PROJECT 4



Kim Dongyun
Whoa, Dongyun is handsome



Lee Hyeop
Hyeop who appeared on Produce as an individual trainee and ended up getting into Woollim, I agree that he's really good at singing



Kim Minseo
Mingsseo-ya, noona's heart is racingㅠㅠㅠ



Lee Sungjun
A hidden trainee, Sungjun was said to join the team last. There's not much info about him so I'm looking forward to what kind of member he will beㅎㅎ



Joo Changuk
When I only see Changuk, I still think, 'Who's that Onew?'ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Handsome



Hwang Yunseong
Scream "GodYunseong"!!!!! A life stanning Hwang Yunseong is really the best. It's a crazy life


Woollim's future is this bright
Woollimz makes my heart race......



I wanna see them quickly
I think they really picked the kids well

-


[+32 | -0] GodYunseong, you're just love. I like you so much that I'm dying, Yunseongie...


[+29 | -0] My heart stops even thinking about it, but I'll try to hold on until September 2nd. I'm thankful that I live in a life where I know Yunseong


[+29 | -0] I got run over by Hwang Yunseong's gaze ㅠㅠ I think the combination of the kids are the best. They have no one who look innocent and ugly, everyone must be a fan of all of them !! Let's hit daebak, Woollimz ㅠㅠ


[+13 | -0] Honestly, I was a Yunseong individual fan, but I became a fan of all of them after seeing the combination of the kids ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠI really like them all


[+12 | -0] It's my first time feeling my heart race just looking at a concept photo ㅠㅠㅠ


[+11 | -0] Why is today not September 2ndㅡㅜ Hwang Yunseong, let's debut!!!


[+8 | -0] I'm anticipating '1 Minute 1 Second' I'm dying out of thirst


[+6 | -0] Whoa, the new member is freaking handsome. Hwang Yunseong is just crazy, for real. I'm not a fan, but I even voted for him during the last episodeㅠ I want to quickly see him promote

[+6 | -0] Why is today not September 2nd. I miss my Yunseong.....


[+6 | -0] Take it all, Jungyeop-jjing (t/n: adding -jjing to a name makes it cute)...


(Do you wish to make a deposit?)

[+5 | -0] Yunseong is so pretty in The Star. Singles, DAZED, I bought it all, but my type is The Star. He's really like a model.


Woollim Entertainment W PROJECT 4 concept photo #HwangYunseong




-

1. I think Woollim always knows my taste well

2. Why is the outfit like that? His face did everything

3. Petitㅜㅠ So pretty ㅠ

4. Handsome

5. The hair, makeup, outfit, picture, his beauty, everything is perfect

6. This is absolutely crazy...;; Heol...

7. Heol Yunseong is really handsome

8. Yunseong-ah, I love youㅠㅠㅠㅠ

9. Petit-ah ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠFreaking handsome

10. Oh, he's handsome


'W Project 4' Hwang Yunseong, concept photo revealed…An intense gaze different from 'PDX'




-

[+82 | -0] Yunseong-ah, this is the start❤️ I'm waiting for the debut path and the flower path that will be laid out in front of Yunseong now~❤️ I love you

[+61 | -0] In a suit .. My heart stopped ❤❤❤ There's only Hwang Yunseong's debut left!!!!

[+56 | -0] #HwangYunseong One and only Petit who made me watch Produce, leave comments and vote is so coolㅠ I miss dancing Petit. Petit-ah, let's be happy. I love you

[+53 | -0] How long have I waited for Yunseong's concept photo to be released...! Petit, let's walk only on the debut path❤️❤️ Because the shining star is you

[+45 | -0] Yunseongie, petit-ting!! W Project, let's hit daebak♡

[+13 | -0] Talented, great visuals and great physicals.. Honestly, he's the trainee that was the most wasted for being eliminated at the final.. Hwang Yunseong, I'll always support you !! Let's only walk on a flowery path from now on!

[+11 | -0] Yunseong-ah, I'm really anticipating W Project. Let's meet on September 2nd

[+10 | -0] #HwangYunseong is unrivaled. F*cking handsome, a master of photoshoots. Every picture that he takes is unrivaled for real. His eyes, nose, lips, everything is pretty. His head shape is petit too. Even his shadow is handsome. I wanna see the video teaser quickly

[+9 | -0] Hwang Yunseong is cool❤️❤️❤️ W Project, let's hit daebak

[+7 | -0] Yunseong-ah, I'll support you ㅠㅠㅠ Woollimz, be successful♥


‘ProduceX101’ Hwang Yunseong, ‘W Project 4’ concept photo revealed




-

[+81 | -0] I'm really looking forward to Hwang Yunseong

[+48 | -0] Hwang Yunseong is crazy. I love you

[+43 | -0] Hwang Petit is so handsomeㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋYunseong-ah, let's see each other soon

[+31 | -0] I'm anticipating Hwang Yunseong

[+26 | -0] Petit ❤️Do whatever you wanna do❤️❤️


'W Project 4' The last member is Hwang Yunseong… girls' hearts 'cap~tured' with a chic gaze




-

[+44 | -0] Hwang Yunseong is the best~~ September 2nd Woollim Boys W Project fighting!!

[+25 | -0] Hwang Yunseong is handsome and cool!! He shines in a wonderful vibe~ Let's only have good things from now on!!♥♥

[+21 | -0] Hwang Yunseong is so handsome ~! Born to be an idol !

[+19 | -0] Whoa~~Did Hyeop enter Woollim? Congratulations to all

[+16 | -0] Hwang Yunseong is the best. A cool person who achieves his dreams


'PDX' Hwang Yunseong, Woollim 'W Project 4' Last person…'Suit+chicness'




-

[+28 | -0] I'm really looking forward to September 2nd~~Master of performance, Hwang Yunseong^^Thank you so much for coming back quickly as you promised~~~~~~~♡

[+18 | -0] Whoa~~He's really handsome ♡♡♡ I'll wait for Hwang Yunseong's music on September 2nd!!~~^^

[+12 | -1] Yunseong-ah, you're so handsomeㅎㅎ

[+11 | -0] Petit Yunseong!! You're exploding with coolness

[+11 | -0] Petit-ah, I hope you'll only walk on a flowery pathㅎㅎI'm looking forward to this. Quickly release the music


'Producex101' Hwang Yunseong, Woollim Project last person..6-member team September debut [Official]




-

[+41 | -0] I'm so thankful that Yunseong shoots his poster wearing a suit❤️❤️ This is a nice article because it recognizes our Yunseong. W Project is already great

[+26 | -0] Yunseong-ah, Hwang Yunseong, Yunseong-ah, Hwang Yunseong, waaaaaaaaa why are you this handsome? I guess your features are good. Your proportions are crazy. Your eyes, nose, lips, face type, your head shape, even your 3 moles, there's nowhere that is not pretty. You're petit petit but why are you this heart fluttering? Our Yunseong is freaking handsome #HwangYunseong

[+18 | -0] Yunseong-ah, I love you. Let's walk on the debut path now~~❤️

[+14 | -0] Our Petit is so, so coolㅠㅠ Yunseong-ah, I love you. Fighting for the Project and let's debut quickly. I'll forever wait for you❤️

[+14 | -0] Yunseong-ah, you'll only have good things ahead of you. Don't lose your original intentions, wrap up W Project well and let's walk towards your debut for real. I'll wait for the Project

0 comments:

Post a Comment