Saturday, August 3, 2019

The Importance of the Oldest Hyung

Why the oldest hyung is important in a team





Whatever the oldest hyung does, they immediately follow

-


[+41 | -0] Cute boys..

[+31 | -0] Ah, they were really following him? I've watched the V Live 10 times but I wasn't aware of that. The Woollim boys are so cute that I'm dyingㅠ

[+26 | -0] Woollimz are cute..ㅠ

[+17 | -0] The cuteness that Petit sets the example for

[+14 | -0] Hyeop is the oldest now so I'm kinda anticipating this ㅎㅎ Woollimz, let's debut soon... I'm offering you my savings accountㅠㅠㅜㅜㅜㅜ

[+9 | -1] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋThey're funny when they're together. But Kim Minseo is freaking cute, isn't he? He's 18 and he doesn't have the typical handsome boy face but I find him pretty that I want to call him "Princess". His voice is a bit like that too...I just want to take care of him and give him love;;But Minseo isn't that popular in Woollim, is he? Even when I looked him up, nothing really came up so I felt like crying

[+7 | -0] Ah, f*ck, they're freaking cute~~~~~~~~~!!

[+7 | -0] Debut Woollimz while I'm still being nice (straight face)

[+3 | -0] The Woollimz are so harmless

[+2 | -0] Hyungie...Hyung, hyung is.. (Yunseong calls himself "hyung" in 3rd person)


[+2 | -0] They're really harmless ㅠㅠ

0 comments:

Post a Comment