Tuesday, August 6, 2019

A New Term in the Glossary for Fans

Ppeuchan-ie that everyone in the world should know


「This is a Yunseong business post. Please hit 'back' if you don't want it. ୧( “̮ )୨」


A glossary for fans

Ppeuchanda [Ppeuchanta]

It means: Unlike his charismatic side on stage, Yunseongie is so cute in a petit way off stage.



Enjoyably warming up his hand and feet as soon as he opens his eyes.
Then


This kind of dancing line comes out.

I've been working as a dancer for 5 years and it's also my daily routine that I certainly do.




Of course


(That's a lie, a lie, a lie, a lie~)




When the class starts,
the other team starts practicing, but
when the leader-hyung is confused..


Ppeuhwanjang (Petit who becomes crazy) ಠ_ಠ




Okay, is there anyone who wants to try the song?


Wriggle

Okay, is there anyone who wants to try being the center?


Wriggle 2




He dances so well but forgets to stop




Number 1 in table tennis among Woollimz
while flapping aroundㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ




In front of fans, he coolly


slips

Sweat dripping down


This is the part where he felt intimidated in front of the trainer
But my maternal instinct jumped out(;´༎ຶД༎ຶ`) Wah wah wah
Petit-ah, Deerdans will support you no matter what you do, so cheer up ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ






Thank you for reading this long post.
I'll finish this with a sexy Yunseong gif that everyone wants♥




.
.
.
.
.
.
.


(That's a lie, a lie, a lie, a lie~)

Pe-End✌

-


[+42 | -0] Petit is so cute


[+34 | -0] You know some things about Petit


[+29 | -0] Cu te


↪ [+2 | -0] Look at him eating secretly and liking itㅠㅠㅠㅠ He's such a baby

[+14 | -1] He's really handsome. I saw him for the first time during the Produce live broadcast and I was amazed when I saw him as the center... It's really such a shame that he was eliminated...ㅠㅜㅠ

[+14 | -0] It seems that I will stan him when he debuts? I think he looks like an entirely different person in pictures

[+14 | -0] Pe-oppa is the truth


[+13 | -0] Yun-baby pursing his lips at Sangam is the truth . . . . . . . .


[+13 | -0] His phone case has a girly feel


[+13 | -0] I can't lose Hwang Yunseong ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ


[+12 | -0] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋThat's a lieㅋㅋㅋㅋThis is a well-written post. Our Petit is so cute


[+10 | -0] Hwang Petit, make your debut


[+10 | -0] Please debut and film a reality showㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋHe has a funny personality when he's not shyㅋㅋㅋ


[+10 | -0] This picture is Hwang Yunseong, for realㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ


(He's the most handsome but he's the youngest
He's really good at dancing but he's an introvert)

[+10 | -0] I miss you, Petit the cute guy


[+9 | -0] Petit is cuteㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ


[+8 | -0] No, I became his fan after Produce is over. Does that make sense?ㅎㅎㅎㅎ
↪ [+1 | -0] Hey, me tooㅌㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[+8 | -0] Why is he flapping around like that while playing table tennisㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[+7 | -0] Hwang Yunseong fans who adore Hwang Yunseong are cute to me

0 comments:

Post a Comment