Saturday, August 3, 2019

Woollimz Ease Fans' Hearts in Their First V Live

What a Woollim fan felt watching Woollimz’s V App


A time when I realized once again why I became a Woollim fan…

Yes…I’m forever a Woollim slave…Jungyeop, give me your bank account number because I’m going to transfer you money. Please change the kids’ mattress…


Petit was petit today too…


For Woollim, quickly prepare for the next term and for Yunseong, hurry and come out with BY9 first.

-


[+46 | -9] Aren't they already okay to debut under Woollim? They also said they have a hidden card. If Jungyeop has any thoughts, I think he'll let them out in a flash. If [Yunseong] had debuted under CJ, I'm worried that his image consumption* will be crazy and it'll attract many attention-seeking individual fans ㅠ
(*he would be pushed so hard to the public that people will get bored of him)

[+42 | -2] Look at Petit the very handsome guy (lit. eyeball handsome guy)


↪ [+1 | -0] So cute ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Why was he like that??
↪ [+1 | -0] All the comments are correctㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ They were talking about the story of him grazing his eye during 'Believer' and he saw a comment that said 'Yunseong's eyeball is pretty too' so he went like that

[+32 | -0] It's cute how Petit is the only one wearing the party hat when even the birthday boy isn't


[+28 | -0] He was happy that he didn't get picked for bag but he got picked for an even bigger mattress ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ


(Yay it's not me~~~ ㅎㅅㅎ         I got mattress ... ?)

[+26 | -0] I'm a fan of X1 but I watched their V Live and Changwook is honestly so pretty....

[+24 | -1] Petit who pursed his lips today as well╋said that he felt good that people noticed him. He was so lovelyㅠ0ㅠ


[+23 | -0] Freaking awesome


[+23 | -0] Even though Hwang Yunseong didn't get to debut under Produce, the thing that consoles me is that there are a lot of trainees in his company and the combination is good tooㅠㅠ

[+20 | -0] But Yunseong looked so comfortable there so I felt at ease

[+20 | -1] Watching this, I felt like I will need to re-read Hwang's personality,, Hwang Yunseong is pretty funny. How I laughed so hard seeing that ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[+20 | -0] They're so cute gathering to read the comments...ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ


[+20 | -0] They're honestly....harmless....
↪ [+1 | -0] I agree. I feel that they're kind

[+19 | -0] Whoa, what's with Hwang Yunseong? How can he be this handsome? That's awesome

[+18 | -0] Hwang Yunseong, I like him so much...


[+18 | -0] Hwang Yunseong, please just debut...I'm gonna cancel my installment savingsㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

[+18 | -0] Ah, but, watching the V Live, I became conflicted because the other kids are all pretty too ㅠㅠㅠ

[+14 | -0] These guys are really adorable. The four of them are such cuties and they play well. I thought that I would turn it off and not watch it until the end because I feel very uncomfortable when I see awkward situations, but for their first V Live, they comfortably did it well. All four of them have matching chemistry and so I watched it until the endㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[+14 | -0] Honestly speaking, I want Woollimz to debut after Junho can join. They've shown since Produce that they're really close and cherish each other so much. I felt that once again

[+14 | -0] Whoa, I was surprised looking at Hwang Yunseong. Am I becoming a fan?


0 comments:

Post a Comment