Tuesday, August 20, 2019

Singles Magazine's Previews of Woollimz's Pictorial

Hwang Yunseong's pictorial preview is out



-


[+24 | -1] Awesome!


↪ [+3 | -0] I expected it to be good but i's really good ㅎㅎㅎㅎ..
↪ [+2 | -0] Ha................will I be able to call him "oppa".....when he's much younger.....?....♥

[+18 | -0] Petit-ahㅠㅠㅠㅠ


(The feeling of being in a trance for the first time in life)

[+15 | -0] Hwang Yunseong is really handsome ㅠ I want to see the other pictures quickly ㅠ

[+12 | -0] Yunseong and Dongyun are cute, cool, and everythingㅜㅜㅠㅠㅠㅠ

[+8 | -0] Guys, I'm going to transfer from the baby lane to the oppa lane


[+8 | -0] Eh? When did they shoot a pictorial? The aura looks different

[+7 | -0] The picture came out well

[+7 | -0] PetitㅠㅠㅠㅠWoollimz, quickly make your debut


ETA+)This works for Woollim trainees


Seriously, the aura is *shivers* Are they really trainees?





I really freaked out when I saw this picture. I thought they were pro idols who have made their debut for some years...Their gazes are crazy

If Woollim pushes them properly, they will 100% be popular. This is a stock



+)ETA

-


[+20 | -0] Ah, I love it so f*cking much


[+17 | -0] I'm drunk on the kids' good looks...Sob...


[+15 | -0] Just debut


(We have money)

[+7 | -0] Sungjun-ah.....I'm only waiting for you now..ㅠㅠ


[+6 | -0] I'm already a living corpse...


[+5 | -0] It feels like I had a memory manipulation, like Woollim had 7 kids in PDX. The kids really match well with each other

0 comments:

Post a Comment