Monday, August 19, 2019

Netizens Are Surprised That Woollim Is Working

Whoa, Woollim is working





It's possible that I'll become a Woollim multi fan *shivers*

-


[+44 | -0] Kyaaaak Woollim, what's going on?


[+38 | -0] It's D-14. I'm f*cking looking forward to it ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

[+37 | -0] I'm a fan of another trainee through and through but it looks like Woollim will come out well next term so I'm gonna keep being interested in themㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I'm also really curious about the hidden trainee. I think he's gonna be freaking handsome

[+19 | -0] We can see dancing Yunseong ㅠㅠㅠKyaak


↪ [+4 | -0] I like all but dancing Yunseong is unrivaled

[+16 | -0] Yunseong-ah, you're finally seeing the light (t/n: a parody of the first verse of x1-ma)


[+15 | -0] Ah, I was contemplating so much whether it was 6 or 5 people for the polaroid event and I answered 5 peopleㅠㅠㅠ But it's okay...because I can see all Woollimz, hahaha


[+13 | -0] 6 people...I like number 6 so much, but...can't I change [my answer]...The polaroid will be so pretty, right...?Yunseong's first autograph...I'm jealous...


(I just keep bursting into tears...)

[+13 | -0] Can I see Petit in HD?


[+12 | -0] This hidden trainee's name is Lee Sungjun, right..?? Welcome!!!!!!!!


[+9 | -0] Yunseong-ah ㅠㅠㅠㅠ I guess he pursed his lips because he wanted to say [something] ㅠ


[+8 | -0] Yunseong-ah, fighting!


[+7 | -0] I'm a fan of another trainee but I've always [wanted] Hwang Yunseong to be in the debut lineup, so I was sad when he was eliminated ㅠ It looks like he's debuting soon. Congratulations

[+6 | -0] Whether you believe in physiognomy or not, he'll hit big if he promotes as a singer..


[+6 | -0] Woollimz, pe-ting❤️❤️


0 comments:

Post a Comment