Saturday, August 10, 2019

How Many Concepts Can Yunseong Pull Off?

Everyone, please sink into Petit.


This is a business post for PX's Hwang Yunseong. If you don't like seeing it, please go back. Deep bow


Yunseong is good at a lot of things,
but I don't think people know that, so I'll upload this post. ฅ('ω'ฅ)


You'll know if you watch Yunseong's fancams but his dancing is really awesome.



[MAMA]


[believer]



Is Yunseong only good at doing something strong?



No, he's good at sensual concept too.

[U Got It]



[To My World]


Then, is Yunseong only good at doing something sexy?



[X1-MA]



He's actually good at doing something refreshing like this too.
No, he's a human green grape? Fresh fresh tap tap kyakya
Everyone, please look at my baby~!!!!!!
(The appearance of the embarrassing king)












Moreover, Yunseong is


His face is good


His proportions are good too


And he even treats the people around him well ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ



And that's why, just debut him now.
#Yunseong debut #Give us Yunseong #Please give us Yunseong
#Is Woollim sleeping on this current situation?



Finally, I'm going to throw in a gif where his expressions are solid.


Point1
Grabbing his head in agony.

Point2
The gif is of a few moves cut and put together,
but the width of his legs, even his fingers and movements are all the same.


ㅗ OP
ㅅ faints



Done

-


[+29 | -0] Hwang Yunseong, I miss you so muchㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ


[+27 | -0] Hwang Yunseong's dancing line is seriously loveㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ


[+24 | -0] The dancing god that is acknowledged by Bae Yoonjung

[+12 | -0] Every time I watch his fancam, it's exciting to find a different hidden point that other fans don't find.

[+10 | -0] My shaking Pe-heart....


[+10 | -0] Yunseong-ah who's good at everything!! Let's debut!!


[+9 | -0] Lee Jungyeop, bring Hwang Yunseong out right now


[+8 | -0] This is a nation


[+7 | -0] I have a channel for Yunseong. Everyone please come and write a comment♡♡


[+6 | -0] I miss you, Petit Bearㅠㅠ Woollim, please do your job


[+6 | -0] ㅎYunseong-ah, I miss you so much ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ


[+6 | -0] Freaking good at dancing, freaking handsome, Hwang Yunseong is freaking cool and freaking cute ㅠㅠ


[+3 | -0] I think he was the coolest when he did the body roll while going to the right in 'Believer'

0 comments:

Post a Comment