Friday, August 2, 2019

Any PDX Trainee That You Started Stanning Late?

Trainees that you became a fan of after they’ve been eliminated or after the show ended


Do you have any trainee that you ended up liking after he’s been eliminated or after the show ended?

For me, it’s Song Yuvin.


-


[+247 | -6] Hwang Yunseong f*ck I’m sorry for only appreciating you when you did ‘To My World’ 
↪ [+10 | -0] Hey, me tooㅋㅋㅋHonestly, I’m a fan of the debut lineup but I was freaking surprised during ‘To My World’ 
↪ [+7 | -0] Hwang Yunseong is the real deal..

[+220 | -5] I pledge allegiance after seeing Hwang Yunseong in his ‘To My World’ uniform. I was there to see him in real life and I honestly almost changed my vote.
↪ [+1 | -0] Yes yes yes yes yes. Yunseong is such a god in real life... His face is just so small but his eyes, nose, lips all fit into it. He's just like a painting

[+203 | -4] Hwang Yunseong... He’s so, so good at dancing, so I was freaking focused on him during ‘To My World’

[+79 | -0] Song Yuvin, Hwang Yunseong. I hope they’ll certainly be successful

[+72 | -1] There’s so many people saying good things about Petit!! Skills are skills, but when he lets go of his shyness around strangers, his aegyo is awesome. He created a fuzz during Changwook’s birthday V LiveㅠSigh, I really can’t escape Hwang Yunseong...


[+71 | -3] Hwang Yunseong............I still can’t forget the feelings and the impact when center Hwang Yunseong came out during ‘To My World’...

[+62 | -2] For me, while pushing for BY9, I became a fan of all the BY9 members.. Seeing the comments, there are many people who are late in becoming a fan of our Petit’s. Please don’t forget about our Petit whether he’s in BY9 or not, and please support him... He’s a kid who won’t disappoint you. Talented dance genius, Hwang Yunseong ㅠㅠㅠ


[+51 | -1] This is Hwang Yunseong, for real

[+50 | -1] Hwang Yunseong for me.....I didn’t watch Produce regularly, but I watched a little bit of the early episodes. That time, I pitied him after seeing him not being confident, so I voted for him but forgot to watch the rest of Produce after that. I watched his ‘Believer’ stage a few days ago and he was a reverse from the early episodes....

[+48 | -1] Song Yuvin, Lee Jinhyuk, Hwang Yunseong

[+48 | -2] Changwook, Dongyun. During the ranking announcement, I saw them saying, “They didn’t tell us to go up the platforms!!” and it was cute, so I became a fan

[+46 | -3] Heol, it’s Hwang Yunseong for me too ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[+44 | -1] Heol, Hwang Yunseong for me too...I recognized him starting from ‘U GOT IT’ and I was amazed again with ‘To My World’, and I became a fan yesterday..

[+36 | -1] F*ck, Hwang Yunseong would've debuted with the power of the comments here. It's such a shame that many people didn't fall for Petit until after the final...

[+36 | -0] Hwang Yunseong for realㅠㅠWhy did I only appreciate you at the endㅠㅠㅠ

[+33 | -1] Hwang Yunseong ㅠㅠMy Petit

[+31 | -0] Whoa, I saw Hwang Yunseong during ‘To My World’ and was so surprised. I absolutely had no interest in him but when I saw him as the center, I was like, “What was that?” and even at the end when he was talking to the kids, Hwang Yunseong was so freaking handsome and I looked up his videos

[+30 | -0] Hwang Yunseong, Lee Eunsang, Koo Jungmo....... Why did I only know of you nowㅠㅜ

[+29 | -0] Petitㅜ


[+28 | -0] F*ck, Hwang Yunseongㅠㅠㅠㅠ I recently watched ‘U GOT IT’ and his vocal color was solid so I just searched him up without even thinking and became a fan

[+25 | -0] ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠSigh, I can’t believe you’ve only known of Hwang Yunseong now. Should’ve become a fan a little bit sooner. But thank you for appreciating him even now.....

[+24 | -0] I watched the Woollimz V Live and fell for Hwang Yunseong. He has a freaking lot of aegyo and he’s super handsomeㅋㅋㅋ

[+23 | -0] Hwang Yunseong

[+19 | -0] My PetitㅠㅠㅠㅠMy bias is a concrete wall, but he’s a close second...Let’s just debut first!!!!

[+19 | -2] Hwang Yunseong and Choi Byungchanㅠㅜㅠㅜㅜㅜㅠ

[+17 | -0] Song Yuvin, Hwang Yunseong... They both greatly suit the center positions...

[+13 | -0] I got hooked during the last episode.. If only Hwang Yunseong had gotten more screen time, he would've definitely debuted


0 comments:

Post a Comment