Friday, August 2, 2019

A Letter to Yunseong

Yunseong-ah


Yunseong-ah, the brightest in the world

Produce that seemed never-ending really came to an end.
Our Yunseongie who must’ve had it harder than anyone else, you did a wonderful job (lit. you’ve suffered so much).

The sight of Yunseong, who came out for the first time with his label and went up to the 1st place seat, smiling brightly and shouting at his younger brothers to watch the steps, is unforgettable. You were so innocent and pretty.

Yunseong, who found his self confidence during ‘MAMA’, you don’t know how pretty and admirable you looked.
You taught your team members the dance, that side of yours was very beautiful and amazing, more than anyone else.

The ‘Believer’ stage, where it made you stand out and let more people know of the existence that is called you.
I really don’t think I can ever forget that performance and your fancam.
The image of you shining like the center, sharing earphones while laughing with Donghyun, and dancing, is still vivid.
Your bright smile and the side of yours that is more innocent than anyone else.

As expected, you keep coming out with legendary stages with ‘U GOT IT’.
It was a stage where you clearly showed why you were the main dancer, and you didn’t have a lot of parts, your screen time was so little too, and while I pitied you and felt sorry that you just silently did what you had to do in that inadequate situation, I was also very, very thankful to you.


You didn’t appear during Sports Day and the beauty class, so I was so, so worried.
I would’ve asked you about it if you debuted,
“Why weren’t you there?”
But I don’t even have the chance to ask you that now.
It was such a hard time for Deerdans.
I thought that Ahn Junyoung PD didn’t like you, and I hated the whole situation.

But when you were chosen as the #1 trainees pick and you did your “Petit Time”,
How beautiful that smile was.
I was very upset.
Why wasn’t a kid this pretty and pure like you not shown on broadcast?

So, there was only one thing left for us.
The live show center.

I felt sorry to see you being upset for losing you live show parts,
But I thought you were adorable, and I held out for a week, hoping to see you as the center.
I endured, and endured, very persistently for a week while watching your fancams, your PR video
All the videos of you applying to be the center.

In the end, you’ve fulfilled our expectations.
You were the center for ‘To My World’.
But I was actually upset. I thought that being the center meant really that: being the center,
Where the camera would get you so many times,
But you didn’t have as many positions in the middle as I thought, and the camera didn’t catch you to the point that you were recognized as the center.
It’s your first time being the center.
It was so upsetting, I had mixed feelings, and I was so very sorry.

Even after those scenes, to see your face and your interview was such a rarity.
I thought that it was unfair.
I didn’t see you on screen.

I was really anticipating rank 9, because if it was a “180° reversal charm” then it was you.
But it wasn’t…
I was really anticipating until rank 3 in the last ranking announcement.
I thought, “Won’t there be a miracle for you? Why can’t you be the star of a miracle?”
Why is it only us who didn’t have a miracle?
I’m just upset to no end.

Your legs hurt a lot, didn’t they… Just how hard was it for you?
You, who congratulated everyone as they were called up.
We are so very sorry for not being able to let you sit on the sofa until the end of the season.
We wanted to give you that at the end.

Yunseong-ah

The most wonderful and very angel-like, Yunseong-ah

Thank you very, very much for coming to Deerdans.
I will never forget meeting and knowing you.
We will wait for you until the moment you debut.
We Deerdans will wait and wait for you until the end.

And ranking at 15 out of 101 people? That’s huge.
Don’t be discouraged!
You heard what the trainers said to you, right?
Your talent is one of the best among 101 people, so don’t be too upset.
Your fate was not with X1.
You’re going to debut with another group.

Until the time where you will show a more improved Yunseongie,
Deerdans will not give up and we will wait for you until the end.
You are the most wonderful and prettiest kid in the world, so you did such a good job doing Produce X 101.
You endured the tough days well and I sincerely thank you very, very much for coming until here, and I’m proud of you.
No words could express how you feel, but I’ll wait for you.

We will forever wait until the day where you debut and come to find us Deerdans again.

Deerdans are very sorry.
We should’ve worked harder and collected more votes for you.
We are so sorry, Yunseong-ah.
It’s like the road ahead of you has been blocked and it’s so very upsetting.
We’re really sorry and you’ve done everything for us.

You’ve tried hard in showing your everything,
But we couldn’t do that and we’re very sorry, Yunseong-ah.

I hope you know that you were eliminated from Produce not because you weren’t talented.
You’re a kid who consistently showed the sides of you trying to fix your lacking points on the show, and you did fix them.
It was because we, your fans, were lacking and foolish.
It’s definitely not our Yunseong’s fault, so please don’t blame yourself.
You were eliminated not because you were lacking in skills nor because you were lacking as a person but because we were lacking.

This is the start, Yunseong-ah.
You’re 20 years old now.
Compared to friends your age, you’ve already accomplished so many things.
Take pride in those and I hope you will have a new beginning with ease.
You will succeed in anything you do, and you will surely let people know of those three letters “HWANG YUN SEONG” in that area.

Until the day you debut,
To the moment of your future that will be beautiful like flowers.

Deerdans will keep waiting for you until the end.
I don’t know when that moment is going to be,
But as long as we wait and think of you and you strive for your dreams again,
Wherever, whenever, we can definitely meet again.

You are a moment that we won’t forget, and our happiness.
We hope that we will be able to let you know and feel these indescribable feelings.

So now, Deerdans will do so.

Whether your debut takes 1 year or 10 years,

Just stay where you are.

It’s us that will find you.
Just like how you came to us.

Thank you, Hwang Yunseong.
I love you, Hwang Yunseong.
I’m sorry, Hwang Yunseong.

You did a really great job, Yunseong-ah.





-


[+89 | -0] He worries about Junho until the endㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅡMy tears button. 
Thank you so much for being the center today. I really enjoyed the performance. You’ll definitely, certainly do well, seriouslyㅜㅜㅜㅜ


[+76 | -0] I felt so sorry that he couldn’t give his thoughts until the end, so I did nothing but cry, seriously

[+75 | -0] Yunseong-ah ㅠ In a condition where his elimination was confirmed, when the final X member was decided, he said “Take care of my* Junho”... He was so cool until the end, and he did such a great job. He worried about his labelmate younger brother until the last moment ... I’ll support you wherever you are


(*when speaking about a family member/someone you cherish, uri (our) means my)

[+30 | -0] I was just a muggle who occasionally watch shows like this but I thought he really would debut.. I voted for him during the live show. For me, I feel the most unfortunate about this kid. I hope he’ll definitely debut in his label, however it is. Such a waste of his talents

[+26 | -0] Meanwhile, I don’t know how much I cried at him taking care of Junho. Yunseong-ah, your life begins now. You did a good job for 100 days !!


[+25 | -0] He was a center yesterday but the camera didn’t freaking catch him ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋI freaking loved it when he became a center but watching it, I even thought, “Yunseong is the center, right?” ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ


[+21 | -0] It’s incredible that you got that rank without any screen time, just with your dancing. You’re really admirable and I’m proud of you. I cried and was so thankful of you pushing yourself forward saying that you wanted to be the center for the final song.

[+21 | -0] Yunseong-ah, I was happy even being in the disillusioned PX board thanks to you. If it’s for Yunseongie, nothing that I did was a waste of time. You didn’t have many screen times even until the second half of the show, but you gradually received acknowledgment only through your skills, and when I saw posts mentioning that you certainly needed to be in the group, it made me so proud. You’re so admirable for going up until that spot and I’m proud of you. Although you couldn’t debut under PX, you’re such an amazing person, so please make sure to come out again with your wonderful side. I’ll keep waiting for you. Deerdans are sorry, and we thank you.


[+21 | -0] Yunseong-ah, let’s make your debut and sweep not only Korean but overseas pop industry ❤️ I love you, my Petit ❤️


0 comments:

Post a Comment