Friday, August 2, 2019

Coordis Would HATE This Trainee *Not Clickbait*

The trainee that coordis wouldn't like 


is Yunseongie. ꈍᴗꈍ

That’s because he’s famous for breaking items because of his fierce movements ㅠㅠㅠSo, I’ve come with references


Evidence 1

The ‘U GOT IT’ chains that many fans sobbed over


They were originally these petit chains.


They almost disappeared after he danced
The remaining ones were just dangling and hanging on


Evidence 2

MCD’s ‘U GOT IT’


The determination to re-use the surviving chains..

After the rehearsal


They transformed into a necklaceㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ


Evidence 3

Don’t_come out


His shirt was modestly tucked in at first


L..look at him smiling ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠPlease be Yunseong-oppa, Yunseong-sunbae starting from today.


His shirt became untucked while he was dancing


Finally
His shirt is out all the way
My nose bleeds all the way
(I’m not a pervert, I’mnotI’mnotI’mnotI’mnotI’mnotI’mnotI’mnot..)


The last one

Hwang Center’s epaulettes
Did they fall off..?


Oh~~ They’re holding on??


What even.. His epaulette disappeared
Coordi-nim, please don’t give him accessories from now on ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ



Thud


Please don’t give him in-ears too...... ಥ_ಥ
Please love the new destroyer, our Petit ♥
Pe-end ✌

-


[+96 | -5] He’s this handsome but why are you all not stanning Hwang Yunseong ?


[+96 | -2] I thought my Pe-heart will cool down after Produce is over.....It’s just going crazier and crazier

[+82 | -2] I miss Petitㅜ

[+47 | -1] I’ve never had any interest towards male idols who have double eyelids, but when I saw him, I became completely into him .. His dance line (his figure when he dances) and vocal color seriously stand out


↪ Crazy. You as well? Hey, me too,,, My biases have always been those with monolids, but Hwang Yunseong turned my ideal type upside down


[+36 | -1] Hwang Yunseong, please just debut. I’ll offer you my bank account


[+33 | -1] Our Petit’s gap is solid


[+31 | -1] Even during Produce, I had hoped that Hwang Yunseong would be the main dancer, but if only my kid debuted, I thought that it didn’t matter, but instead, after Produce was over, I felt that it was such a shame. It’s such a waste that he couldn’t debut and those skills would be buried in his company. Watching him as the center of ‘To My World’, he wasn’t even my pick but it was like I was in deep regret(?) that I couldn’t make him debut...ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋHold on, is this being into him?

[+27 | -1] I miss Petit. I’m hanging on for a cover dance content ㅠㅠㅠ


[+24 | -1] I’m going to hang on until Hwang Yunseong debutsㅠㅜㅠ


[+25 | -1] Hwang Yunseong is so freaking good at dancingㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ


[+23 | -1] The country’s rise and fall depended on Hwang Yunseong’s beauty...Is there another Helen of Troy? That’s Hwang Yunseong. Human Petitzel, shattering the earth, shattering the universe, my heart is already shattered...ㅋ


[+24 | -0] Crazy.......What is this ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠFreaking coolㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ


[+21 | -1] But isn't Hwang Yunseong's body freaking nice? It's just sexiness in itself


[+20 | -1] They said the final center would debut..ㅠㅠㅜ


[+20 | -0] I think his gap difference is the craziest among all the PX trainees.. I love Petitㅜ


[+20 | -0] Whoa, I got goosebumps looking at his ‘To My World’ gif, though? Seems like his dance line is really pretty?

[+18 | -0] Dancing Petit...is the best...ㅠ


[+18 | -0] Center, Woollim's Hwang Yunseong..ㅜㅜ


[+18 | -1] Oppa, I really FREAKING love you

(Yunseong-ah, I love you)

0 comments:

Post a Comment