Thursday, November 5, 2020

DRIPPIN's Hyung Line and Their Crazy Stage Presence

All the DRIPPIN members are really good at performing, but the hyung line in particular is seriously




It's like they know what to do on stage
I really died at their parts

-

1. Heol, who's the one on the bottom?
↪ Lee Hyeop! He's the oldest and the main vocalist

2. What's with the second guy.....I love him..I've always known that Yunseong is handsome..

3. I looked Yunseong up a lot during Produce and I knew he'd do well, but whoa, Hyeop is amazing, seriously

4. Hyeop joining Woollim was really a gift of God... He meshes well with the members and he's comfortable with themㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

5. I'm super proud that they have the main positions that I can't live. Goodbye
↪ I think Petit and Hyeop's "Permeate" parts are the killing parts. Why? Because I permeate into them so much that I've been broken


6. Are they in the dance line?
↪ The top one is the main dancer and the one on the bottom is the main vocalist
↪ Ah, the one on the bottom is the main vocalist. I wanna .. see a stage where I can see his dance. Is there any gif or video?? Both of them are handsome
↪ S-sorry..I only have a group gif from once upon a time... If you search for DRIPPIN Nostalgia on Youtube, there's a lot that comes up!!! Yunseong also has an individual stage fancam!


↪ I'll have to go watch their fancams. I'll support their promotion!

7. Yunseong-aaaagh!! Aaaagh!!! Aaaagh!!! Aaaaaagh!!!! Aaagh!!! Aaaagh!!!!

8. I love you a bit


9. That's Hyeop?????? He grew up a lotㅠㅠㅠㅠ

0 comments:

Post a Comment