Wednesday, November 4, 2020

DRIPPIN Changed Their Name?

I heard DRIPPIN changed their group name



to "8-foot-tallRIPIN" γ…‡γ…‡

+)


Please give a lot of love to 8-foot-tallRIPIN's 'Nostalgia'πŸŒˆπŸ–€

-

1. Hoo, they're tall
↪ All of them are tall

2. They're tall. But Yunseong's hair color has faded and it's now colorful
↪ It's like ash, it's pretty γ… γ…  But his hair is precious.. Just have his bangs down now

3. I'm glad that the oppas are doing video call fansigns now. I think I would break my neck if they held face-to-face fansigns

4. Whoa, how are they all so tall..? Has Hyeop always been tall? I watched PDX but I didn't know. Whoa....All of them are so tall
↪ The kids are all tall! Perhaps Hyeop is the shortest but he's 177.. He's absolutely not short. All the PDX kids are tall γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹
↪ Whoa..... Dongyun looks like he would be short but he's so tallγ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹ Hyeop is the shortest but I can't believe he's 177. That's awesome. I'll keep an eye on them with interest~~! I want to see DRIPPIN with a bright concept too
↪ Dongyun and Hyeop are about the same γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹ They said, "We're short but let's not be discouraged!"γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹ But they're over 177!! Thanks for viewing DRIPPIN prettilyπŸŒˆπŸ–€

5. Who's the second one from the left?
↪ Lee Hyeop
↪ Then the middle one in the gif below?
↪ Minseo!
↪ Thanks. They're all handsome..

6. I love that Hyeop is in this group😍

7. DRIPPIN's heights are really incredible...
↪ They're the tallest babies in the world

8. Who's the one on the right?
↪ Minseo!

9. What theγ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹ Wait, whoa, how tall are they all...

10. Whoa...I'm sorry for butting in, but why are they all so tall???

11. What the? Who's the second one from the left???He's totally my style..
↪ Ah, it's written below. 'Lee Hyeop'? Whoa
↪ Lee Hyeop, an independent trainee on PDX! He's our main vocalist who was brought into Woollim after it ended



12. They're crazily well-balanced. I'm curious of their heights...
↪ The shortest, Hyeop is 177?78? The tallest, Changuk is 184



The height and weight profile of the DRIPPIN kids are really too much



178
53


181
60


177
57


178
61


184
59


179
63


We still don't know Lex's profile, but he's at least more than 180


Truly a model spec...

-

1. What the, why is Dongyun that tall..? I'm shocked

2. Heol, Yunseong is taller than I thought???

3. Joo Changuk is 184??????????? Awesome

4. What... Why is the member who I think looks like a puppy tall...
↪ It's nothing wrong, but I thought that his height would be cute too

5. Wait, my bias is also thin and has about the same height, but these guys are 10 kgs lighter than my bias...

6. Yunseong is really tall, guys.... But I thought Junho would be 180γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹

7. Yunseong is a small teddy bear but he's not small... Our babies are So TallRIPPIN
↪ I thought Junho would be 180. He seems taller than Yunseong sometimes γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹ BabyPIN who's growing taller γ… γ…œ

8. Moreover Yunseong...he lost weight and weighed 59kg during PDX... No, but, there's not much difference if he's 60 kg now. Baby lost more weight than I thoughtγ…œγ…œγ…œγ…œI think he's similar now to how he was during 'U GOT IT'...Tears are running down my face but JjangRIPPIN eat better than anyone else, so I'm not worried

9. But those aren't their current profiles so I think there would be members who are tallerγ…‹γ…‹γ…‹

10. As expected, Changuk is TALL tall

11. I think there must be members who are tallerγ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹

0 comments:

Post a Comment