Sunday, September 13, 2020

Everyone's in Tears at Yunseong's Allegory

Woollim's rookie boy group DRIPPIN last member Hwang Yunseong's teaser



-

1. Yunseong-ahㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠYou're handsomeㅠㅠㅠ

2. Finally. I've been waiting for Yunseong

3. Yunseong is finally debuting ㅠㅠ

4. Oh, the background is cool

5. ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜI've been waiting for so longㅜㅜ

6. Heol, it's Yunseong. I missed youㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

7. Whoa, I voted for him. So he's debuting

8. He's handsome

9. Kya finally Yunseongie. . .

10. ㅠㅠㅠㅠ His face is insane

11. Is my 1Pick finally debuting....He's still as cool as ever!

12. Congrats on debuting. Now I'm curious of each member's position and who the leader is

13. Yunseong-ah, congratulations on your debut ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

14. It's Yunseong!!!!!!

15. Petit-ah, congratulations on debuting ㅠㅠ I'll have to go watch Petit dancing after a long time


DRIPPIN Allegory of ‘DRIPPIN’ [Inside a Box] HWANG YUN SEONG



-

1. Yunseong's is out ㅠ

2. Yunseong-ahㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Finallyㅠㅠㅠ

3. Is his face crazy? ㅜㅜㅜㅜ

4. Hwang Yunseong is debuting ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

5. Oh, he's f*cking handsome

6. Crazy ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

7. Our Petit ㅠㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ

8. Petit-ahㅜㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠYunseongieㅜㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

9. Whoa, he's f*cking handsome

10. Petit-ahㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠFinally ㅠㅠ


DRIPPIN fans, talk about your favorite background


Not your bias, but your favorite background.
Mine is Hyeop's room


-

1. Me too, I love Hyeop's paper planes

2. Dongyunie's for me

3. It's Yunseong's for me...

4. Minseo's for me
↳ I really like the autumn trees

5. Minseo's for me too
↳ The autumn leaves are so pretty

6. For me, it's Minseo's. The trees are so pretty

7. I like the cactus ㅠㅠ I can live there

8. Minseo's for me. But Junho'sㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜI really can't see anything

9. The planes in Hyeop's room are pretty

10. For me, Hyeop's and Yunseong's rooms

11. Dongyun's for me!

0 comments:

Post a Comment