Monday, September 14, 2020

DRIPPIN Releases First Group Photo

Woollim Entertainment's rookie boy group 'DRIPPIN' profile images



-

1. Whoa, looking at them again, their faces are incredibly royal. Seriously

2. Ah, this is crazy

3. Ughhhh this is the best

4. Ah, the visual powerhouse is the best~~!!!

5. Whoa, Junho is seriously..... He's so handsome. Wonder how he'll look like in 10 years

6. I clicked this wondering who they were but except for one person, they're all faces that are known...?

7. Ughhh visual powerhouse, Our Pin

8. All of them are handsome

9. Heol, they're all handsome
↳ ㅠㅠPlease tell me where to buy Hwang Yunseong-nim's knitted vest

10. Crazy. They did so well picking themㅜAaaahㅠㅠㅠ Babiesㅜㅜㅜ

11. Whoa, why is Lee Hyeop so handsome?? Awesome. He's my style....

12. Wow, I love this

13. This agency's type is really unwavering, in a good wayㅋㅋㅋ Awesome combination..

14. DRIPPIN, rise🌈🖤🌈🖤

15. Wow..Hey, this is awesome
↳ Ah, but, the agency's type is all the same, seriouslyㅋㅋㅋI just realized after reading the comments

16. Whoa, the combination of their faces is niceㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

17. Whoa, what's going on with the visuals here..? Let's remember DRIPPIN..(scribbles on memo)


DRIPPIN also released group photos


ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ



-

1. Ah, so pretty ah

2. Ugh, whoa, this is too much. Woollim, what's going on

3. Really prettyㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ

4. Lucky Bast*rd Lee Jungyeop

5. I actually screamed......

6. DRIPPIN is wonderful! and cool! so now I'm spinning a windmill

7. All of them look gentle

8. Babies ㅠㅠㅠㅠ I wanna eat you guys up but I'm holding back,,,

9. The third one from the right is really my type
↳ That's our puppy, Dongyun..🥰

10. Aah, how can I not love them?🌈🖤

11. Who's that on the very left??
↳ Joo Changuk, third-born

12. Who's the second one from the right?
↳ Alex! Lexbaby was born on 2004 and is the maknae

13. Let's be successful, kids ♥️♥️🧸


Woollim Entertainment's rookie boy group 'DRIPPIN' profile images released just now



+ Profile Film




-

1. I think their visuals are better than I thoughtㅋㅋㅋㅋ They're all very handsome...

2. Joo Changuk is really handsome

3. They'll really become popular. It's been a while since I've seen a group full of visuals like thisㅡㅜ

4. They all look like the faces that are in demand

5. Yunseong is debutingㅠ

6. All of them have similar looks. Handsome

7. Their vibe is softly handsome ㅋㅋㅋ

8. Oh, so many of them are my styleㅠㅠㅠㅜ

9. Whoa, Kim Minseo is f*cking handsome

10. Yunseong-ah, thank you for debuting. I'll support you

11. Lee Hyeop really became more handsome. Everyone had a visual upgrade

12. Kim Dongyun and Lee Hyeop are my style~

13. All of them suit the white clothes!!!!!

14. They're so handsome. Seeing them after PDX, it looks like they lost a ton of weight

15. I see that Joo Changuk has the potential to be the master of photoshoot. His proportions are good and he uses his face well

16. Kim Dongyun kinda has the Allen Deng feel.... Especially in the second picture where only one side of his face is hidden

17. Their visuals are really great. They're cute

18. Honestly, I didn't feel it when I looked at them separately, but when they're put together, I think the combination of the kids' faces are certainly good. Of course, that's why they were put in a team, but personally, there's no one who looks sharp! like that and all of them look gentle, so it's nice. Anyway, after they debut and start performing, I think they'll be in demand

19. Eh? The group name and the kids are great, though?

20. Joo Changuk's pictures are well-taken. They look like a pictorial

21. Minseo really looks pretty

22. Whoa, but I see L's face when he was younger when I see Cha Junho, for real... I'm looking forward to his future

23. The close-up shots are pretty

24. Yunseong is handsome

25. Yunseong-ah, finallyㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ

0 comments:

Post a Comment