Wednesday, October 2, 2019

Even When Yunseong Isn't Your Type, He's Your Type

Wasn't Hwang Yunseong really f*cking handsome too?







Seriously, even when he's not the type of face that I like, I become his fan after looking at his face

-


[+49 | -0] Cutie...


[+38 | -3] I agree. Honestly, I can't forget his dancing or even his face.

[+35 | -2] I acknowledge this. He really looks well-cared. He's so handsome

[+20 | -0] Up until now, he's not my type among my 1Picks but I love him the most... Hwang Yunseong's face, physical and dancing line are so electrifying...


[+16 | -0] It's kinda like a face that you've never seen before. An uncommon handsome face??

[+15 | -0] Such an idol face typeㅠㅠ F*cking handsome


[+15 | -0] I love the differences of Petit. He's so sexy on stage but he's a teddy bear off stage


[+13 | -0] It's such a handsome face and it says that it doesn't pull any tricks on you and just does what he does quietly.. Hwang Yunding is the best but he's so cool when he dances. Sigh, Woollim, I bow to you, seriously

[+12 | -0] There's prettiness and also handsomeness in his face... There's also innocence and sexiness... There's also Infinite and Lovelyz... The feeling of his face resembling a flower is strong, but the color is like a strong red rose but also a delicate baby's breath... I think it's seriously a handsome face. I'm jealous

[+11 | -0] He's not my type but he stuck to me because of his physiognomyㅠㅠㅠ Barefaced Yunseong


[+11 | -0] I'm a fan of another idol but I agree that he's handsome. Was there a Hwang Yunseong TMI account on Twitter? I saw it somewhere but he said he himself knows that he's handsomeㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

0 comments:

Post a Comment