Wednesday, October 2, 2019

DWMU Releases New Soft Yunseong Photos

An idol who looks good even in loungewear


is Hwang Yunseong who's still predebut, but will soon debut as an idol

Hwang Yunseong is still a trainee, but he's already been picked as the model for a new brand
They released a lot of new pictures today so as a Deerdan, I am very pleased ㅎㅎ

It's a loungewear brand called DWMU
It opens on October 1st but my savings are already open!

The pictures that were revealed today are,








As expected, guys are pink pink
I'm going crazy because of Hwang Yunseong who looks good in his pajama and white socks
Petit is not ugly in closeup shots so I'll upload a lot






What else can I say about Hwang Yunseong whose coolness gushes out even just in pajama and comfortable clothes? I love you ❤️
Petit-ah, quickly make your debut and let's walk on a flowery path ❤️❤️

-


[+41 | -0] Seriously..Every time I see him, he's handsome, cool, and everything, but first of all, I think I find him really cute...I became his fan late through Produce, but I'll definitely stan him when he debuts ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

[+35 | -2] Pro idol Hwang Yunseong. DWMU has such a great taste


[+32 | -1] Seriously, a born-to-be idol, Petit Yunseong!!!


[+17 | -0] Even him fumbling with his ecobag is so cuteㅠㅠ


[+16 | -0] Awesome, awesome. My savings are also already auto openㅠㅜㅜㅜㅜI've been enlightened and I'm living a life that my eyes are thankful of thanks to Yunseongie


[+13 | -0] Hwang Yunseong, just your debut is left. You need to sit on a pile of money and walk only on a flowery path


[+12 | -0] He certainly is skilled at [facial] expressions on stage, so that's why his expressions are good even in pictorials ~ Pretty Yunseongie who's good at everything, and.. even his personality is awesome! Quickly debut. I miss you❤️


[+12 | -0] Mine


[+11 | -0] Pretty prettyㅠ.Please quickly make your debut


[+10 | -0] Cute....I want him to wake me up in the morning after sleeping late. He really suits loungewear and pajamas

0 comments:

Post a Comment