Saturday, October 31, 2020

DRIPPIN Rocks Music Bank With 'Nostalgia'

MUSIC BANK - Nostalgia - DRIPPIN



-


[+157 | -8] I love you, DRIPPIN❤️ I love you, Cha Junho. Happy birthday to Yunseong too today. Let's be more successful, our DRIPPIN‼️‼️

[+139 | -4] DRIPPIN are cool today as wellㅠㅠㅠㅠ DRIPPIN is the best.. Fighting!!❤

[+139 | -5] DRIPPIN is the best, seriously o̴̶̷᷄︿o̴̶̷̥᷅ Good job

[+130 | -5] DRIPPIN's outfits today suit them so much. They rocked the stage❤️❤️❤️

[+124 | -4] Good job, all of DRIPPIN. I love you, ending Cha Junho

[+117 | -7] Happy birthday, Hwang Yunseong❤️❤️ Everyone, please look at Hwang Yunseong's dancing line ㅠHe smashed the stage today too

[+112 | -7] I,,,,really like Cha Junho so much,,,Our puppy smashed the stage again,,,,Puppy❤️

[+112 | -9] Oh my,,,,,I love Cha Junho,,,,,,My puppy,,,,Aren't you a genius,,,,,???You smashed the stage today,,,,,,,,,,,

[+109 | -4] JjangRIPPIN that's filled with gorgeousness. I'm looking forward to your future, DRIPPIN

[+105 | -4] Ugh...Our DRIPPIN is the bestㅠㅠㅠ

[+103 | -6] Cha Junho ripped the ending today as well. I love you, Junho-ya ❤ DRIPPIN, fighting

0 comments:

Post a Comment