Wednesday, October 28, 2020

DRIPPIN Exceeds Everyone's Expectations With 'Nostalgia'

Woollim's rookie boy group DRIPPIN 'Nostalgia' MV



--

1. Congratulations on your debut, kids!!!

2. The song is good

3. Congrats on debuting!! The song is niceㅠ

4. Hwang Yunseong is handsome

5. You can definitely hear Junho's voice

6. They're handsome. The song is good too!

7. Whoa, Junho in the thumbnail is handsome

8. The song is much better than I thought it'd be ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ It really makes me want to listen to it ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

9. The song is well-picked. This is awesome..

10. The song is nice. Be successful

11. The chorus is nice

12. The song is good. The b-sides are masterpieces too. DRIPPIN, congratulations on debuting

13. Cha Junho and Hwang Yunseong have really, really nice visuals ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Junho's vocal color is great too ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Is it Dongyun? He's the boy with the nice voice on PDX, right? I feel like all of them are faces that I'm familiar with ㅋㅋㅋ

14. It's this kind of song, so why did they shoot the concept photos like that...? The MV is much cooler

15. Congratulations on debuting, Hwang Yunseong ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

16. The song is seriously good

17. The song is well-picked. I'll have to see their performance

18. Lee Hyeop has become so handsomeㅠㅠㅠㅠ

19. The chorus is easy and familiar in the ear so it's nice


DRIPPIN ‘Nostalgia’ MV



--

1. The member that starts the song is f*cking handsome... I played that back without thinking. I was surprised... But the center looks like someone from PD

2. The song is so niceㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. The song is better than what I expected so I'm f*cking happy ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. The song is f*cking nice. Their visuals are good too. I'm anticipating the performance

5. Their faces are shining

6. Yunseong-ah!! Dongyun-ah!! You make my heart bounce bounce!!

7. The song is nice. They're all faces that I know

0 comments:

Post a Comment