Wednesday, October 16, 2019

Yunseong's Popularity on Pann Post-Produce

Hwang Yunseong is seriously


I guess he was everyone's second or third pick

So is that why he was always mentioned by fans of other trainees as the main dancer?
But because he was your own pick?

These are posts uploaded yesterday, but when you look at the comments, everything is about Hwang Yunseong








(T/N: Comments mentioning Yunseong in the real life picture & 2picks posts, the best comments are about Yunseong)

He was my most precious 1pick, though.....



Why do I miss him so much






-


[+33 | -0] He was also my 1pick ,, I want to praise my very discerning eye

[+32 | -0] They didn't know because he didn't appear that much on broadcast, but after it was over, they watched his fancams or read posts about him and it looks like there are a lot of people who fell for him. Me too..I belatedly fell for him ㅠㅠ I read the post that said that he broke his accessories while dancing and watched the fancam and fell for him

[+31 | -0] As expected of Dohwailjjang (T/N: he had the best physiognomy among the trainees)

[+24 | -0] Everyone thought of him when it came to main dancer. He's a flower guy main dancer with good physical body and at first, he was such a great help for his team. And he also quietly had a lot of chemistry (with other trainees). HwangKang, HwangKeum, Woollimz, and after the show is over, his friendship with Wooseok, Jinhyuk, 00z were exposed. Moreover, he was the trainees pick, so everyone thought of him as a kid that really helped his teams so I think a lot of people had him as their second pick

[+19 | -0] I had Hwang as my 1pick and throughout Produce, I kind of didn't believe that Hwang Yunseong was everyone's second pick, but I was surprised when I saw those comments... What the, everyone had Hwang Yunseong...
∟ [+2 | -0] Me too....After Produce ended, some of the kids in my class started to have interest towards Hwang Yunseong and liked him. I f*cking cried

[+18 | -0] Puppy is so prettyㅠㅠ


[+18 | -1] I had Yunseong as my second pick too, but even when I had my first pick, I kept thinking of Petit


[+17 | -1] He was my 1pick from the start... Yunseong seeps into me gradually..


[+15 | -0] No, the really f*cking unfortunate thing is that his fancam response was always great. The unfortunate ones were Hwangliver and Hwang-got it. But the voting was always closed the next day after his fancam was released..

0 comments:

Post a Comment