Saturday, August 3, 2019

The Shining, Shimmering Future of Woollim

Woollim's future is bright


The kids' faces are like a good restaurant (they serve good looks)


Seriously, how can all of them be so Woollim type?


Moreover, I think the hidden trainee is also crazy. Maybe he's not the hidden one. They're really hiding their hidden trainees until before their debut. Woollim, these punks

The rookie development team is working hard. I'm in awe the more I see them

If they debut like this, it looks like they'll really do well

-



[+56 | -2] Isn't Lee Hyeop taking the main vocal role a work of God?? Even his face is fluffy so it really suits him

[+53 | -1] Seriously, I think they'll be a hot issue when they debut. Of course, the agency will need to get them to do well from behind, but if they choose a good song, and are provided with choreo or outfits that catch people's attention, and while the veterans are in the army now, I see that there could be a generational shift. Seriously, he wasn't even my one pick but Hwang Yunseong not debuting on Produce has been my greatest regret.
↪ [+17 | -0] Not debuting them can also be the best move

[+37 | -1] For real, the hidden trainee is crazy


[+30 | -0] Hot issue is important ... but seriously, it's concerning because Woollim is used to only saying, "Bye bye," and stop... The people who first stanned Woollim found it hard because they made no hot issue, but to people who have been stanning Woollim, these guys are awake.. I think they give a hot issue once every 2? 3 days, unlike last year. Woollim, please know what fans want and create headlines .. For all your groups...

[+19 | -0] I'm a fan of Woollim so I'm anticipating them...Seriously, Yunseong couldn't debut and I felt even more sorry, but seeing the combination of the Woollimz, I think that I have to stan these guys so I'm holding on for themㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋThey would work if they find just one more main vocal line to add into Sunggyu-Sungyoon...

[+13 | -0] Who didn't tell the dress code only to Hwang YunseongㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋI laughed out loud because they looked like a fried eggㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[+11 | -0] Seems like it will be exactly nice if they debut as six; those five plus Cha Junho later

[+7 | -1] Lee Hyeop is freaking handsome

[+6 | -0] There's also the hidden trainee on Twitter that has the vibe of Produce's Lee Woojin

[+4 | -0] I suddenly became curious. Will Lee Hyeop be in the Nam Woohyun-JIN-Hong Joochan line or Kim Sunggyu-BabSol-Y line... Or a type similar to Kei?
↪ Lee Hyeop is in the Nam Woohyun-JIN-Hong Joochan line. As soon as he sang, I thought of Nam Woohyun

[+2 | -0] I wonder if they'll debut with Hwang Yunseong, Lee Hyeop, Cha Junho, Joo Changwook, Kim Dongyun, Moon Junho, Kim Minseo, hidden trainee (secret card). Don't remove nor add anyone, please let's just debut them like this

0 comments:

Post a Comment